Best psi for M&H's on a QC?

4DR VYPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's the best psi to run in the M&H's on our trucks (QC)?:dontknow: I'd like to hear form someone that's got them on a supercharged QC, if possible. What RPM are you launching at, especially on a concrete track? Any info would be great!

Hey Larry! Yes-everything was great-Joey and Ina are real nice! Thanks for the info. I still wanna go for a ride in your truck. Let me know when the next GTG you're attending that is close enough for me to make it.

TNVIPER said:
Hey Robert..did Joey get them to you today?..everything look OK..........Most I have read around here run between 17-22LBs...

4DR VYPR said:
Hey Larry! Everything was great-Joey and ina are real nice! Thanks for the info. I still wanna go for a ride in your truck. Let me know when the next GTG you're attending that is close enough for me to make it.

Glad everything went well....last time I sent them to meet someone everything went hell and I never could find out what...Look forward to meeting you Robert...THANKS!

Back to the original topic and away from Larrys BS, I run mine at 15 psi cold on an R/C don't think I would run them any lower than that gets kinda squirrely on the top end.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back