BeWare

This isn't my life, sweetheart. I don't spend 24/7 on here commenting on everyone's thread to get my post count high. I spend my time on here getting helpful advice, checking out everyone's modifications, and helping other members when they need it. I hardly think post count constitutes your value. You don't know me. Who are you to judge? Are we on facebook here? You are better because you have more "posts" than me? Come on. And "drastic" changes?!?! Adding a simple tool to keep fellow members from getting burned? Are you for real?

yes i'm for real.
i'm judging you based on your post count. and i don't have to know you to do that. that's part of the definition of judging.
it's not like i can go to walmart and buy a magic piece-of-shit-o-meter. we've been through this numerous times. it's a fine idea but it's too much work on our ends to make it happen... it's not "a simple tool" that can be added - you can search for that info if you'd like.
i don't care how many posts i have, that's what happens over 6 years...
but it tells me that you aren't very active and even if it was a "simple" thing to do, i'm not turning the world upside down for every tom, dick, and harry who brilliantly comes up with a new idea to wipe their ass...

Me too. I know you aren't talking about me because I have been opposed to members screwing over other members as stated in my first post and a proponent of a review system as stated in my subsequent posts. :dontknow:

Talkin about you bc you are against us callin out loser sellers. As stated already, the ratings system has been brought up over and over and shot down by the powers that be. Can't see why there is a problem with someone posting when he wants to warn others to watch who they do business with. Usually the one who doesn't want the call outs is the kinda person who will eventually be called out. Just speakin from what I've seen in the past.

edit: WADR :D

yes i'm for real.
i'm judging you based on your post count. and i don't have to know you to do that. that's part of the definition of judging.
it's not like i can go to walmart and buy a magic piece-of-shit-o-meter. we've been through this numerous times. it's a fine idea but it's too much work on our ends to make it happen... it's not "a simple tool" that can be added - you can search for that info if you'd like.
i don't care how many posts i have, that's what happens over 6 years...
but it tells me that you aren't very active and even if it was a "simple" thing to do, i'm not turning the world upside down for every tom, dick, and harry who brilliantly comes up with a new idea to wipe their ass...

Welcome all new members. Here we judge you based on your post count. If you have not been here 6 years and have thousands of posts, you are a piece of shit and what you say means nothing. We can judge you because we have more posts than you. That makes us better than you. And for all you members who posted about the review idea, you are basically all idiots and its as stupid as coming up with another way to wipe your ass.
-Love, The Super Moderator

Did I translate that correctly? Or would you like to rephrase anything? Don't worry about it, I think the damage has been done. But then again, I don't have enough posts to matter...

Welcome all new members. Here we judge you based on your post count. If you have not been here 6 years and have thousands of posts, you are a piece of shit and what you say means nothing. We can judge you because we have more posts than you. That makes us better than you. And for all you members who posted about the review idea, you are basically all idiots and its as stupid as coming up with another way to wipe your ass.

Did I translate that correctly? Or would you like to rephrase anything? Don't worry about it, I think the damage has been done. But then again, I don't have enough posts to matter...

One more post and all of your posts will count. Gotta be at least 3 digits. Don't sweat it. :D

Talkin about you bc you are against us callin out loser sellers. As stated already, the ratings system has been brought up over and over and shot down by the powers that be. Can't see why there is a problem with someone posting when he wants to warn others to watch who they do business with. Usually the one who doesn't want the call outs is the kinda person who will eventually be called out. Just speakin from what I've seen in the past.

edit: WADR :D

Talking about me even though you already read I'm for putting a stop to members getting shafted. Talk about beating a dead horse.... (this is where everyone else jumps in and says the same thing) lol

100 bitches! Woo! lol I am someone now!

Drumlins has a point and so does the trader system. People that have been here a long time keep talking about wanting this forum to be the biggest best srt10 forum on the interwebz but bashing new members for being new and people getting shafted by members, you don't build a community like that.

Welcome all new members. Here we judge you based on your post count.
I didn't say that. I said I was judging you based on your post count and something you said.
If you have not been here 6 years and have thousands of posts, you are a piece of shit and what you say means nothing.
I also did not say this.
We can judge you because we have more posts than you. That makes us better than you.
Nor did I say this.
And for all you members who posted about the review idea, you are basically all idiots and its as stupid as coming up with another way to wipe your ass.
What I said was that it is not that simple to just throw in a system that does this... which is still true.
XOXOXO<<< I did just say that.

see above...

Honestly, who wants to read a forum where all you see is "BEWARE" "I GOT SCAMMED" "DON'T TRUST THIS MEMBER" "RAPE!!!" I was hoping to leave that all behind in the ricer forums.
you aren't new here - even though you have .035 posts per day.
you're also missing the point. your activity here tells me that even if we had a system like this, it wouldn't be for you - it would be for the "active" members. i have no choice but to take your post count into consideration. since we aren't having bbq's every weekend and renting blow up trampolines together, the only real gauge of your time spent here is your post count. you haven't come up with anything new - just like the last person and the person before that... so for that, i'm sorry (not sorry) that we aren't creating a gold star system for you.

forget the fact that i said i'm judging you because you have so little posts. i really don't care if you have 1 or 30,000. if you're so "active" here, you'd realize that we might have ONE incident per year of a member being shafted - and i'd be surprised if it's even that many.
you're accusing the forum as a whole, whether you realize it or not, of being rampant with scammers - which is not the case. (oh, and that we are like ricers...)

of course, we allow and WANT people to come on here if there's an issue, for obvious reasons. but for as few and far between as theses instances are, it's not worth the effort on our (the owner, the admins, and the moderators) to design and build the system and implement it on the current forum platform.

love always,
a super moderator

where everything is made up, and the points don't matter:saint:

Last edited:
see above...

you aren't new here - even though you have .035 posts per day.
you're also missing the point. your activity here tells me that even if we had a system like this, it wouldn't be for you - it would be for the "active" members. i have no choice but to take your post count into consideration. since we aren't having bbq's every weekend and renting blow up trampolines together, the only real gauge of your time spent here is your post count. you haven't come up with anything new - just like the last person and the person before that... so for that, i'm sorry (not sorry) that we aren't creating a gold star system for you.

forget the fact that i said i'm judging you because you have so little posts. i really don't care if you have 1 or 30,000. if you're so "active" here, you'd realize that we might have ONE incident per year of a member being shafted - and i'd be surprised if it's even that many.
you're accusing the forum as a whole, whether you realize it or not, of being rampant with scammers - which is not the case. (oh, and that we are like ricers...)

of course, we allow and WANT people to come on here if there's an issue, for obvious reasons. but for as few and far between as theses instances are, it's not worth the effort on our (the owner, the admins, and the moderators) to design and build the system and implement it on the current forum platform.

love always,
a super moderator

where everything is made up, and the points don't matter:saint:

Take things out of context, check. Turn things around, check. Leave things out, check. Everyone can see what was written already so its pointless to do that. What's said is done. We get it. I'm considered not active because I don't comment on every post I read. Whatever your skewed rationale for being active and thus being heard is, it sounds important to you and that's all that counts. Hurray for you! :party: lol

Take things out of context, check. Turn things around, check. Leave things out, check. Everyone can see what was written already so its pointless to do that. What's said is done. We get it. I'm considered not active because I don't comment on every post I read. Whatever your skewed rationale for being active and thus being heard is, it sounds important to you and that's all that counts. Hurray for you! :party: lol

I have met a lot of wise men, and a lot of young men, but no young wise men. Sonny, you are childish. :chain:

The average seller on here would have an itrader rating of ..... zero. They buy a Viper Truck, drive it for 3 months, either wreck it or go for there first oil change and loose their mind on the price tag. Then sell everything or do a part out

Or

They hang on to there 10 for 8 years, trade it in on a Viper or a VW and have some left over parts in the garage... still having a rating of .... zero

and that's going to help.... how

I have met a lot of wise men, and a lot of young men, but no young wise men. Sonny, you are childish. :chain:

That was the point gramps. :congrats: You have some cute quotes and you continue to insult. Pretty rich coming from someone who sent a check to a stranger from the internet. Who sends a check anyways? What, did you run out of two dollar bills? :p

Drumlins has a point and so does the trader system. People that have been here a long time keep talking about wanting this forum to be the biggest best srt10 forum on the interwebz but bashing new members for being new and people getting shafted by members, you don't build a community like that.

You don't have a say until you actually own a 10. :)

That was the point gramps. :congrats: You have some cute quotes and you continue to insult. Pretty rich coming from someone who sent a check to a stranger from the internet. Who sends a check anyways? What, did you run out of two dollar bills? :p

And now the validity of you're entire argument just went down the shitter.

Last edited:
Thats cause hes older guy who thinks he knows it all he forgets he was young once before and probably thought he knew more then other people but he forgets we all start off young and continue to grow either to smart gentleman or old dumb guy
To judge somebody for being young is to say your a old guy who needs put in nurseing home either way its not right judge people cause of age

Thats cause hes older guy who thinks he knows it all he forgets he was young once before and probably thought he knew more then other people but he forgets we all start off young and continue to grow either to smart gentleman or old dumb guy
To judge somebody for being young is to say your a old guy who needs put in nurseing home either way its not right judge people cause of age

Thank you children, you just validated my point. Google up the word "validate". You don't need me to judge, your posts speak volumes. :D

Yep, in my day folks could be trusted. I have bought close to 200 guns on the net and not once have I been burned, all strangers by the way. Tell ya anything sonny? Sent VENOMOUS1 a cashiers check for over 7K and had never met him and look at the great service and good friend I have made. And no, I lacked a lot of wisdom when young (look up the word wisdom) but gained a much knowledge from living and getting old. Wonder why you would take my "cute quote" as an insult!!!! Here's another, If the shoe fits, wear it. :D

One other thing, gramps learned not to finance toys. Paid cash for my 2 different 10's and pay cash for mods. Old age wisdom showed me that when I was young I financed toys and that always leads to problems, usually marital. Could you have told me that at 24 or 35, not way cause I knew everything. Sound familiar? What little wisdom I have came from making mistakes, not from being brilliant, or thinking I am brilliant. How many under 35 have a budget? The most financially successful grandpa's had and still have a budget. And that is because we didn't when we were so young and wise. We learned from our mistakes. That was the whole point of the original post---beware of this guy, just trying to pass on to others so they would not get caught. Next time, don't read my posts and then you won't get so upset. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back