BeWare

shorty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought 6 individual replacement grills from SRTShelton before Christmas. Got 4 of the grills in but not the other 2 plus he did not ship the fasteners. Earlier he told Scott he forgot the 2 bottom grills and would ship them. Well folks, not only did he never ship the 2 “forgottenâ€￾ grills or the mounting hardware but after 2 weeks refuses to contact either of us or return our PM’s Remember, he is the one in the For Sale section with the salvage titled 10 for sale in Louisiana. Bottom line I got 4 grills that can’t be mounted and would not look good without the 2 additional pieces. By the way, the check made out to Benjamin Shelton cleared my bank on the 31st of December. Caveat emptor = buyer beware. :(:mad::(

I'm sure he's good for them but yes a simple text would be great. Think he works off shore so may not have service.
Of course it has been a week though. :dontknow:

Thanks for the heads up for everyone. I hope he comes back around and makes good. I have been EXTREMELY fortunate here and scared my luck is gonna run out. Every time I buy off a memeber my wife asks "What if it's crap or they don't send it" I usually respond with "road trip". Good luck man. Hate it for ya for sure.

If he does work off shore then he probably doesn't have service and usually is gone for 2 weeks. Not making excuses or defending him. I have a buddy that works off shore and for the two weeks I can't get a hold of him

If he does work off shore then he probably doesn't have service and usually is gone for 2 weeks. Not making excuses or defending him. I have a buddy that works off shore and for the two weeks I can't get a hold of him

I agree, as he was tough to contact in regards to getting his truck which scared me a bit. He didn't tell me what he did but did say he was up for promotion and often out of town.
On the other hand he should've sent a complete set of grilles with attaching hardware, lol as;)

Don't buy shit from ArrestmeRed either. Screwed me on a defective BBK Throttle Body.

Yeah but it shows him lurking on this thread? Maybe I'm wrong and he was sold a BBK by Justin. Maybe I'll stfu, lol

My VTCOA web page has been open all day. Got busy at work. Haven't had a chance to reply.

And...

WHOOPS.

It was smackdownsrt

My bad to arrestmered.

First, thanks to everyone stepping up for me, was asleep all day since I gotta go to work soon.
Second, if you ever get me confused with smackdown again I'm gonna have to come kick you in the nuts

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back