BeWare

I have a news flash for the ones who get ripped off on internet ,ITS CALLED PAYPAL DUMBASSES.

I have been ripped off here before and always got my hard erned money back by just filing a claim with paypal ,If you send cash or a check to buy from some goober you dont really know ,Who is to blame but yourself ,And yes ,if you burn people they should be called out .Plain and simple as long as there has been some amount of time to let the seller make good on it .:shakehands:

I have a news flash for the ones who get ripped off on internet ,ITS CALLED PAYPAL DUMBASSES.

I have been ripped off here before and always got my hard erned money back by just filing a claim with paypal ,If you send cash or a check to buy from some goober you dont really know ,Who is to blame but yourself ,And yes ,if you burn people they should be called out .Plain and simple as long as there has been some amount of time to let the seller make good on it .:shakehands:

Wisdom, comes from mistakes----thanks, don't use PayPal that often but will in the future. Thanks again. :rock:

You don't have a say until you actually own a 10. :)

How many under 35 have a budget? :rock:

I've had a budget since 16 when I got my first job mowing grass at the Air Base, put my first $500 in a Roth IRA. Paid for college and have owned everything ever since with no debt...

Mopar, hence the reason I haven't dropped $100 bills on a 10...
I love money.

People throw money around like it's free, and it will last forever. Soon, as credit contracts, you will see the true value of money. I'll save the economics lesson for another thread.

I've had a budget since 16 when I got my first job mowing grass at the Air Base, put my first $500 in a Roth IRA. Paid for college and have owned everything ever since with no debt...

People throw money around like it's free, and it will last forever. Soon, as credit contracts, you will see the true value of money. I'll save the economics lesson for another thread.

Goods for you, learning young is gaining wisdom. I wasn't so blessed, I had to learn thing the hard way.

Yep, and there is coming a financial crisis like no one alive has ever seen.

i'm glad we can all agree on something!!:rock:

the days a loaf of bread will be more valuable than a pearl necklace are coming...

I believe there is a day a coming that "scrap" silver will be more valuable than gold. A silver dime for a loaf of bread makes more since than a $5 gold piece. My wisdom is not sufficient enough to allow me to know when, but with the Feds printing so much money it WILL happen. :( America is living on borrowed time financially. We are so close to Greece in Federal debt that one wonders if Congress is so blind or so evil as to trade the entire nation for power. :dontknow:

Mopar, hence the reason I haven't dropped $100 bills on a 10...
I love money.

I want to pay my mortgage off this year and be completely debt free. The naysayers say it isn't possible and that everyone has debt, I will show them.

Goods for you, learning young is gaining wisdom. I wasn't so blessed, I had to learn thing the hard way.

Yep, and there is coming a financial crisis like no one alive has ever seen.

I didn't learn the lesson quite so early but as the years go by I see how much money goes out in interest and reduce the amount of financed $.

i'm glad we can all agree on something!!:rock:

the days a loaf of bread will be more valuable than a pearl necklace are coming...

So I should become a baker?

I believe there is a day a coming that "scrap" silver will be more valuable than gold. A silver dime for a loaf of bread makes more since than a $5 gold piece. My wisdom is not sufficient enough to allow me to know when, but with the Feds printing so much money it WILL happen. :( America is living on borrowed time financially. We are so close to Greece in Federal debt that one wonders if Congress is so blind or so evil as to trade the entire nation for power. :dontknow:

I felt that the country seemed like it was going down hill because I paid more attention to the real issues the older I got. I have since come to find out that our government really is a shit show and it isn't getting better any time soon. I like where this thread is heading, let's turn it into a political discussion and really stir the pot!! :D

I want to pay my mortgage off this year and be completely debt free. The naysayers say it isn't possible and that everyone has debt, I will show them.

I didn't learn the lesson quite so early but as the years go by I see how much money goes out in interest and reduce the amount of financed $.

So I should become a baker?

I felt that the country seemed like it was going down hill because I paid more attention to the real issues the older I got. I have since come to find out that our government really is a shit show and it isn't getting better any time soon. I like where this thread is heading, let's turn it into a political discussion and really stir the pot!! :D

I too like this thread but fear it should be elsewhere and from the looks of those view the political threads we are fighting a lost cause. :dontknow:

Thats funny cause since I was kid my father always talks 1 day silver will be worth more then gold and so does my father inlaw whose big coin investor and buys alot silver

If a crash of that magnitude happens I don't think credit or cash is really going to matter as much as food and ammo....

If a crash of that magnitude happens I don't think credit or cash is really going to matter as much as food and ammo....

You are right but do not forget the eternal optimism. Folks will believe it will all change and be good again so will still want to get their hands on silver coin. :D My fear is this time none of us on the forum will be alive to see a re-born America. :( Holding on to get by will be the byword. And yes, we will have little use for our beasts. :( So enjoy while it last cause someday they will be useless. :(:mad::( Not a pessimist but a realist. Have fun driving till then. :rock:

i'd leave my 10 here and take my 71... in the event of an EMP attack the jeeps i have and the truck won't work... hell, neither will the datsun... but a carbureted 350 will... not that i'm thinking about that or anything...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back