BFG KDW Tire Review

The BFG website still shows the KDW as available.

Yup, still shows the size but all the distributors are selling what they have on hand and then they are gone. Tirerack still showed a few sets in stock a few weeks ago and now the tire is not even shown on their site in our size. They're going fast......

Yup, still shows the size but all the distributors are selling what they have on hand and then they are gone. Tirerack still showed a few sets in stock a few weeks ago and now the tire is not even shown on their site in our size. They're going fast......

I am looking for a set now. I want them

Going out on a limb here... but maybe one of our vendors should contact BFG and tell them if they make our size in the new design, they'll take 40 tires (if 10 people will go in on a group buy) or 80 (20 ppl) to get the ball rolling. Maybe BFG would bite on that to start making our size and maybe get them at a discount rate! :burnout::burnout:

got the last set that Discount tire has in their system. comin in from CA.:D:rock:

Just checked with our distributor and they are all sold out at all 10 warehouses.

I found a set of 4, but they are $330 each plus shipping.

Not unusual, expensive yes. Do it! You will not regret it. If you don't like em, I'll buy from you....

Not unusual, expensive yes. Do it! You will not regret it. If you don't like em, I'll buy from you....

I can't buy a set of tires when mine are still perfectly good.

I've personally had two sets of kdw's and thought they wore out super quick so I bought a set of toyo's and feel like they are quieter, just as smooth and grab about the same for half the price. That new model BFg will cost upwards of $400 each in our size and if your truck has f.i you will burn them up in a month with their wear rating without hardly trying.

WOW! Didn't know they that pricey! There is a roof to what people willing to pay, makes checking out the others more important now. Cost per mile starts becoming important at $400 per tire..

got the last set that Discount tire has in their system. comin in from CA.:D:rock:

just picked up a set.:burnout::rock:

went from 280ish to 305 each:eek:

when these tires wear out, just have to get them mounted:rock:

$305!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hell no....................

Expensive, yes! Would I buy it? Hell yes! Amazing how many people gripe about cost of the most important component between your ass & the road but think absolutely nothing of nonessential going to put on this truck...just my 02..

I would just prefer to not buy a set for $1200+ and not be able to get another 1 or 2 if needed for any reason, flat or burnt off, and then have to mix and match "the most important item between me and the pavement". I don't skimp on anything for this truck but would prefer to have a current/available tire for it. i spent over $1300 on the set of tires for my previous ram but could always get a replacement if needed, just my 02....Still looking at options as I will probably be needing tires by next year, make sure you check the date on the ones you get as they may already be over 5 years old sitting in a warehouse somewhere.

I would just prefer to not buy a set for $1200+ and not be able to get another 1 or 2 if needed for any reason, flat or burnt off, and then have to mix and match "the most important item between me and the pavement". I don't skimp on anything for this truck but would prefer to have a current/available tire for it. i spent over $1300 on the set of tires for my previous ram but could always get a replacement if needed, just my 02....Still looking at options as I will probably be needing tires by next year, :rock::rock::rock:make sure you check the date on the ones you get as they may already be over 5 years old sitting in a warehouse somewhere.:rock::rock::rock:

just checked.

all are from the same batch & were made 50th week 2011:rock:

Cool, we should let them know there are a bunch of people that want them and maybe get a lower price???????? How many are left????

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back