BFG KDW Tire Review

Very good & valid points to consider. I don't mix & match tires,choose to replace all 4 if problems with one. Been very lucky with tire choices over the years, hope it continues..

these are from Discount Tire.

in their system only showed 2 stores in CA. that had them. don't know if it was split between the 2 stores or if there is more.

interestin idea though

problem is with any tire for these trucks even if they are readily available when you buy them seems like when you go back to get them again they are discontinued. figure there isnt enough demand for the tires our trucks take.

I have to completely agree with this review on the KDW tires. Best tires on the market in my opinion. The KDW 2 tire has an awesome and aggressive looking tread pattern and hooks better than any tire I have seen. The KDW 2 is the absolute way to go.

I have to completely agree with this review on the KDW tires. Best tires on the market in my opinion. The KDW 2 tire has an awesome and aggressive looking tread pattern and hooks better than any tire I have seen. The KDW 2 is the absolute way to go.

let BFG know:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back