Big Foot Found!?

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:dontknow:

Just heard on the local radio that two professional Big Foot hunters in the States have found what they believe to be Bigfoot and will be holding a press conference tomorrow? They said on the radio it's 230kgs, over 2 metres tall and one hairy sombitch. I hope it is, man, that would be awesome. America is HUGE and so are it's forests and parks. I've always found it plausible. Let see what these guys present at their press conference, photos are supposed to be present. Exciting stuff, we shall wait to see..........

Googled it - http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24179242-2,00.html

0,,6197234,00.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/is-the-search-for-bigfoot-over/2008/08/14/1218307063964.html

Dont know what to think

Last edited:

I live near where this thing was supposedly found, and think this deal is baloney, and besides if it took them 1.5 days to get there it means they were walking and 230kilos is too much for two guys to tote out IMO. Also there has been nothing about this on the local news.:dontknow:

ya, fox 5 covered it during the day. But, no other channel or internet site wants to talk about it. Looks like a HOAX to me

the george noory show was talkin aboot this the other night... I dunno 99% sure it's b.s. :dontknow:

supercar1of1 said:

.....and besides if it took them 1.5 days to get there it means they were walking and 230kilos is too much for two guys to tote out IMO.

It isn't unusual for this to happen. It's no different to shark or Marlin fishing from land or catching any big prey.
1 or 2 people fish or hunt, and call for backup if a catch that large or unmovable is found.

The reason I feel it "may" be so quiet is because news like this usually is until all tie wearers and paper work BS is done, almost like a new invention. I'm still not sure about it either though.......only time will tell.

*eat popcorn*

Last edited:
tidnab said:
the george noory show was talkin aboot this the other night... I dunno 99% sure it's b.s. :dontknow:

coast 2 coast AM FTMFW! :congrats:

Most of whats on his show is bs but a fun show none the less when your flying down the highway at 1:00AM

AHHHH Crap - I wondered how long it would be until they discovered where I stored Jerry :eek: :D ;) :D

ChrisAZ said:
It's a hoax for sure. I wish it weren't but it has got to be.

Why would these guys be so stupid as to say they have a body when they know its gonna be obvious if its fake, I dont get it.

So you want 15 minutes of fame hat destroys your credibility for the rst of your life... = EPIC FAIL

fail1rs1.jpg

Django said:
He's been around......

Only posts when he runs out'a beer or bananas.....

Right, John....?

D

Yep, that's right Tim.:D

I was wondering if anyone had seen or heard any stories of Shaq lately?:dontknow: ;) :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back