Big Moves, Big Trucks, Wide Loads.

An old Scat Hovercraft :rock: Should see if they let you take it for a spin.

nope, not yet.
Just got to do my check ride and solos. Waiting for the summer weather (storms) to be over.
Today would have been a great day to do my check ride (normally I fly sundays) but I am sick as a dog.

by the way, also had my 1st tail strike. 18K gusts to 28. on my final landing flare a gust grabbed it, skidder touched the ground. scared the shit out of me. thought the tail would come off it! 121.5 was fine.

ec285e60.jpg

i have seen that before. perhaps the same guy? dont know.
imagine if the strap was frayed and they wrote him a ticket for unsecured load?

I think you need one for your rig

i went 100% solo. big load may be back, i am looking at getting a tri drive tractor for purely huge loads. i doubt i will get one thou, i make enough now to fufill all that i could want. thats why i switched, from financing the boat to buying it with cash, but it will take a year to save it up. i am looking for drivers right now for hot shot trucks. hard to find them.

Hey im looking at getting into it. I wanted to do it on the weekends to see how i like it. I love driving ma azz off and dont mind rideing for periods of time. I also like to haul stuff too lol been doing it since i was like 10. I sent you a pm about some stuff. If i can make more then what i make now doing Hot Shotting then i wouldnt mind doing it full time at all.

scoob where are the pics dammit,,, we need some more of scoobies adventures on here.. some bmw updates, pics, off roadin adventure, hurricane, heavy haulin etc...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back