BIG NANA is for Sale again

BIG NANA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally have to be serious and try to sell my truck. I have asked my lien holder to let me short sell the truck, I'll know by Friday and if they say yes, the reserve will be dropped and the truck will sell for what it will sell for. I hope it works out. I've got it listed on Ebay right now, the number is 130292968263, the url is

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130292968263

sorry to hear & good luck with the sale. hope she goes to a good home.
:( :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

you will get back on top. man, just think what the next record holder will be like:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

ever thought about doin the Silver State run??????

Last edited:
if you have stock parts why not part it out you may be able to recoup some of the cash you put into that thing. Good luck with your sale

Sorry to hear this Nana, know you tried hard to keep it. (Still think you shoulda been TOTY)

Damn Nana! Makes me sad you have to get rid of your ride. I appreciate what you did for our trucks! :rock:

You need to post some of these pics on ebay!!!

DSC00853.JPG

DSC00857.JPG

DSC00858.JPG

DSC00860.JPG

me at the end almost.jpg

Parachute.jpg

TimeSlip.jpg

Wish I had the money to buy your wheels :(

trubuilt said:
if you have stock parts why not part it out you may be able to recoup some of the cash you put into that thing. Good luck with your sale

For real! You may make more than you think. I might be interested in a few parts.

amtrucker22 said:
Damn Nana! Makes me sad you have to get rid of your ride. I appreciate what you did for our trucks! :rock:

You need to post some of these pics on ebay!!!

View attachment 33990

Wish I had the money to buy your wheels :(

This one for sure:D Good luck with the sale

FATJACK said:
The parachute pic is the BEST SRT-10 pic ever posted on this forum

Gotta agree. This truck has a huge record attached to it and also happens to be modded wonderfully IMO! Sorry you gotta sell BN.:( Its a steal at the current price...........somebody is gonna get real lucky buying this truck.

Good luck.

patrick

Last edited:
I hope you guys are right. I have alotof lookers according to my ebay counter, lets hope one of them has the wallet to match the eyes! I also added the parachute picture to the ad. Thanks for the advice.

OSO said:
He must of sold it and doesn't want to log back in because of all the memories.:dontknow:

i thought you would end up gettin it :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back