BIG NANA is for Sale again

black pearl said:
Looks like the highest anyone would go was $16,500:(
My personal opinion is the photos indicate that it was just a race truck and was treated as such, plus all of the decals that went on and off of the paint . That truck is going ot scare a lot of people away. IMO.

portlandsrt said:
Wow, $18K is a steal... I did real good selling my truck for $30K just 2 months ago...

Nanna truck is nice don't get me wrong................... but your truck was AMAZING. The Nicest truck on the site with out a supercharger ;)

The tyruck did not sell yet. Had alot of lookers, I relisted it. Never got any bids. My opening bid was 16500.00, but nobody bothered. Its at 10,100.00 right now. I've got a bunch of lookers again and I seem to have a pair of guys from NY who seem real intersted, I drove NANA today, noticed a slight twitch in the steering, going to go into that tonight, might need to tighten up somethings, don't know. But I'll miss the ol girl, but I think whoever buys her will like her in person a whole bunch more than in the pics.

By the way. A good detailing and the paint will be fine, my stickers don't hurt the paint.

BIG NANA said:
By the way. A good detailing and the paint will be fine, my stickers don't hurt the paint.

I think its more that the car had stickers and a cage then anything else. I like that you are upfront and honest about the condition though.

Its a option to get a cheaper truck if you are going to go crazy with the motor pretty cheap. I like it but I got a quite at about 2200$ to get it shipped out here, enclosed trailer.

WearyMicrobe said:
I think its more that the car had stickers and a cage then anything else. I like that you are upfront and honest about the condition though.

Its a option to get a cheaper truck if you are going to go crazy with the motor pretty cheap. I like it but I got a quite at about 2200$ to get it shipped out here, enclosed trailer.

Yea, Thats why its priced so cheap. And shipping is not cheap for sure. I had a firebird shipped to me from washington state, it was 1900.00 a year ago, so I know.

BIG NANA said:
Yea, Thats why its priced so cheap. And shipping is not cheap for sure. I had a firebird shipped to me from washington state, it was 1900.00 a year ago, so I know.

I would be in the thick of the bids for this one but its just to much for shipping, good luck with the sale. I am going to pass it on to a few people that are looking who are in the midwest who would have a better shot at it.

BIG NANA said:
The tyruck did not sell yet. Had alot of lookers, I relisted it. Never got any bids. My opening bid was 16500.00, but nobody bothered. Its at 10,100.00 right now. I've got a bunch of lookers again and I seem to have a pair of guys from NY who seem real intersted, I drove NANA today, noticed a slight twitch in the steering, going to go into that tonight, might need to tighten up somethings, don't know. But I'll miss the ol girl, but I think whoever buys her will like her in person a whole bunch more than in the pics.
hey stickerdick....lol thats a great ebay name...I just wanted to let you know if you don't sell your truck this time around for whatever reason on ebay...try listing it with no reserve...i just listed my 2004 F250 King Ranch truck 2 times on ebay, and when I listed with no reserve it sold...granted i started my bidding at about $500 less then the min I would accept and got a $100 short of my min but sold it anyway bc of the economy...also try your local craigslist.com and autotrader...i got great response from those too...that's a mean truck by the way:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

bigike said:
Nanna truck is nice don't get me wrong................... but your truck was AMAZING. The Nicest truck on the site with out a supercharger ;)

hey now, you say that to all the guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Well, a real nice young couple just left from here and it appears that Big Nana is going to be moving to Georgia this week. I'll know for sure in the Morning.

BIG NANA said:
Well, a real nice young couple just left from here and it appears that Big Nana is going to be moving to Georgia this week. I'll know for sure in the Morning.
Im sure its bitter sweet for you but at least i can quit staying up at night thinking about it.

Nana, don't you forget about us, just cause your selling your truck. Those pics of yours still make me damned proud.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

i was cruising on ebay and came across your truck! cant believe your selling it, oh well good luck with the sale hope it goes to someone who will take much care of it!

BIG NANA said:

Hope the deal goes thru:) Be sure to ask for visitation rights if you start getting sentimental:D

We'll see. They are really excited about getting the ol girl, so i hope it all goes well on Tuesday.

Well, the truck is now a GA. Peach. Signed , sealed and delivered to her new owners.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back