BIG NANA is going up in FLAMES for Pinks ALL OUT!!

BIG NANA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some pic's of my crew putting the new Flame Job on NANA for Pinks on Friday and Saturday!! Of course the crew is my son and his wife who work at my sign shop, but tonight, they are the crew!

Attachments

• DSC01238.JPG
    DSC01238.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC01239.JPG
    DSC01239.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC01240.JPG
    DSC01240.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC01241.JPG
    DSC01241.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC01242.JPG
    DSC01242.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
That's going to look friggin KILLER Mark!!! Kick some ass and take some names !!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm getting excited about this, cause I'm just going to have fun no matter what and the pictures are not doing justice to the wrap, I'll post more pics as it comes along. Ryan, my son, figures it will be about 1:00am before it's done, the whole front of the truck is getting done.

I'm not sure, I think I heard it would be in two months after it was taped, I'll be sure to find out on Friday.

I will be excited if I get my 5 seconds of fame in the background as a gremlin goes up in smoke, but I don't care if I can just say I have been on Pinks!! I know I don't have a chance of makeing it, too slow at low 12's high 11's, but it will be fun still.

Did you get some slicks??

Good luck Mark, the truck looks HOT!! :rock: :rock:

Those flame will get you some tube time for sure!!:D

Love Flames....

Looks Good!

VJ

Marc T said:
Did you get some slicks??

Good luck Mark, the truck looks HOT!! :rock: :rock:

Those flame will get you some tube time for sure!!:D

yep, m&h 390's. they'll stick out past the fenders, i'll look real 70's redneck cool!

NO matter what I would want to watch it and at least I know a guy that was on there. But the flames look sweet and the punisher skull is also tight as hell. I hope the best for you & your crew

you puttin the truck on the line??????

man.......

best of luck :rock::burnout: :rock:

I see regular seats are back in and no roll cage. You and your crew are working around the clock!

FATJACK said:
Good luck Brother, I still want to go with you in October.

No problem, it'll be cool and pretty up there. I'll put the cage and full boogie race set-up back in when it gets closer to Oct. Here are some more pics. Still working!!
Sean got by and fixed my VEC, so we're ready!!

Attachments

• DSC01243.JPG
    DSC01243.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC01244.JPG
    DSC01244.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 141

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back