Big ?

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am basically just trying to get rid of the 26s that are on my truck right now, and I got offered a lot of cash and some 07 ram 20's and tires. I was wondering if these rims will fit over the SRT brakes. Thanks in advance!
Eric

Appreciate it man, I wanted to find some SRT wheels but its just not happenin right now. I don't think the 20s will look too bad, I'm gonna paint them black too.

lthlvnm04 said:
Appreciate it man, I wanted to find some SRT wheels but its just not happenin right now. I don't think the 20s will look too bad, I'm gonna paint them black too.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you put the 20's on some poor bastard is gonna think your a hemi and get greatly embarassed lol!!!!!!

Seen it wont look good the srt wheels look good on a regular truck but the oem 20s look like ass on a srt.

OSO said:
Seen it wont look good the srt wheels look good on a regular truck but the oem 20s look like ass on a srt.

Like I said...I don't want the 20's, but I want to get rid of the 26's. If the srt wheels were an option, I would do that. But for the time being I've got no choice.

lthlvnm04 said:
Like I said...I don't want the 20's, but I want to get rid of the 26's. If the srt wheels were an option, I would do that. But for the time being I've got no choice.
I understand i was responding to TNVIPER's post.

lthlvnm04 said:

Well you said it "...and I got offered a lot of cash"

Just buy the right wheels with that lot of cash.:dontknow: :D

That's the good part, if I don't like how they look I'll do that. And I wanted to murder the rims out, so I don't think it will much matter. And I like different from the mainstream, so well see.

lthlvnm04 said:
That's the good part, if I don't like how they look I'll do that. And I wanted to murder the rims out, so I don't think it will much matter. And I like different from the mainstream, so well see.

Sounds like your mind is made up, get to it :)

If you do get SRT wheels later on, you can use the 20's for the strip. Do they make 20" drag radials???

NorCal SRT-10 said:
If you do get SRT wheels later on, you can use the 20's for the strip. Do they make 20" drag radials???

yes nitto does

and whats the dude with the ford talking about?

Him on his 26's was a dog.. He said these were lighter and made the truck feel alot faster as it dropped his height down a tad. I'm just talking shit because I have a lightning and he and I have raced everything we've owned against one another, time for his SRT10 and my Lightning to bump it soon, or when I can actually put a motor in it lol.

i have a pic of a members truck with a 20 on the rear :p i will post the pic later tonight and it dont look good ;)

I don't think they look bad at all..just looks like a stock truck with stock rims on it..

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back