Big ?

lthlvnm04 said:
I don't think they look bad at all..just looks like a stock truck with stock rims on it..

I think that's the problem, it looks stock! But I get why you're doing it and I would do the same thing If I were you. Just something to roll on until you get something better. Then I would keep 'em for DRs:burnout: :burnout:

Haha..I don't have a digital camera here at school. I'm going home this weekend, I have pics on my cell phone...but no chord to upload them.

lthlvnm04 said:
Haha..I don't have a digital camera here at school. I'm going home this weekend, I have pics on my cell phone...but no chord to upload them.
Go to wally world and get the sim card with laptop adapter, thats what i do.

this is what happens when a 10 gets a flatand you dont carry a spare.... a hemi has to save the day :p

sorry Tooloe (Wade) so no more hemi jokes :burnout:

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 27
Coley 1334 said:
this is what happens when a 10 gets a flatand you dont carry a spare.... a hemi has to save the day :p

Dooohhh.:(

Yeah, I think those 20s are ugly. I have the 2007 20's on there now.

Coley 1334 said:

Coley 1334 said:
\
he told me there wasn't much thread left on it and thats what i said :p
Damn, Mine are pretty thin to. I hope i can get new ones before something like this happens to me. Oh the shame.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back