BigBlackQC's better half!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Instant Insanity Caitlin,but remember one thing,ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!Look forward to meeting the two of you this Sat !!!:rock:

So, it's 1:32 AM and Joe and I just got back from cruisin' around in my new SRT10. Soooo much fun!!! And yes, to all of you who asked, the bug sheild was the first to go! Next are the emblems and I'm not sure where I'll go from there.. I'm sure Joe has some ideas. And Scott... you are quite the photographer. How in the world did you get that many without me knowing?? Sneaky sneaky.:D :driver:

Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!!!!! :birthday:

LittleBlackRC said:
So, it's 1:32 AM and Joe and I just got back from cruisin' around in my new SRT10. Soooo much fun!!! And yes, to all of you who asked, the bug sheild was the first to go! Next are the emblems and I'm not sure where I'll go from there.. I'm sure Joe has some ideas. And Scott... you are quite the photographer. How in the world did you get that many without me knowing?? Sneaky sneaky.:D :driver:

Happy Birthday Joe!!!!!!!!! :birthday:

What do you mean you took the Bug Deflector off ??That looked nice on there !!!!!:D As for the pics,don't stop now !!!:rock:

Welcome! :party:

Sorry I missed this post! Helluva stable! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back