Billet Aluminum VTCoA Plate

Will know more tomorrow, going to the engraver to check on costs...

Thinking about engraving Member #29 on it....... LOL

It's off to be laser engraved today, will have it friday

garage_attachment.php

garage_attachment.php

garage_attachment.php

I put mine on my desk at work

When can we order? I'll take 2.:)

Now that I'm back in town and not rushed, I need to refigure a couple of things, may be in the 58-60 range (need a minimum of 35) That will include putting the Member Name and Member Number on the plaque. And shipping both local and international.

They are 4.25 W x 1.25 H x 0.25 Thick Billet Aluminum. The Member Name and Member Number are Laser Etched.

As soon as I come up with a final number, I'll let everyone know

The engraving looks nice. Is there going to be painted plates? It just needs a little color to make the lettering and logos stand out better. IMO

Yes, I can add color, that will be another 200 dollars, however, everyone is more than welcome to add their own color, might be a bit cheaper

Looks like I may be able to get them down to 55.00 USA lower 48 and 55.50 international. Will need a minimum order of 40 (paid in advance). Then I can get Jay to get the CNC work done, he will send them to me and I will take them over to get the engraving done, So note that this will not be a fast process.

Questions?

Might as well get all the great questions answered, I love mine and am glad I had it done.

A better response to the color. I'm sure it can be done, however, I don't have those skills and I'm not sure who does. Just know it will add to the cost. At this point, the cost, is already pretty high and adds zero hp or trq.

I've talked the machinist and engraver down as far as they will go, regardless of the number produced. Postage(x2) is what it is, can't change that, and I don't want to send it any other way than 1st class. The padded envelopes are a must.

let me know your thoughts and concerns

Vj

I will get the Order List going!

1. oldcolt x2

1. oldcolt #6209 x2
2. NettlesD #11662 (1 for sure but might order 2)
3. ViperJeff #29 x1 (Yes, I want another one for the trophy case)
4. Brat #215 x1

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you do but you have all our numbers and screen names?

I'm sure you do but you have all our numbers and screen names?

Yes, the Member Number can be seen under everyones Post count, so I would be more than happy to just note that for everyone.

1. oldcolt #6209 x2
2. NettlesD #11662 (1 for sure but might order 2)
3. ViperJeff #29 x1 (Yes, I want another one for the trophy case)
4. Brat #215 x1

Thats 4:D

Ah, sorry, I was thinking it was our truck number and not member number.

Actually, I would want my TRUCK number and not my MEMBER number on the plate. Can we do that instead? Not sure how I missed that one.

Edit: I see that I didn’t pay attention to the details but associated Jeff with the registry and the plate. If we can get the TRUCK number I think I'll go that route.

Last edited:
Ah, sorry, I was thinking it was our truck number and not member number.

Actually, I would want my TRUCK number and not my MEMBER number on the plate. Can we do that instead? Not sure how I missed that one.

Edit: I see that I didn’t pay attention to the details but associated Jeff with the registry and the plate. If we can get the TRUCK number I think I'll go that route.

Yes, you can put anything you want on that spot (providing it fits). Build Numbers, Build Dates, etc... as long as I have them, no problem, some may need to supply that information to me or provide information so I can send away and get it.

If I have to send away for it, it is not a fast process, so plan accordingly. I make no promises on ever getting the information (TheDudeRule/TDR).

Good Question and Thank You for asking

j

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back