BILLY BOAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS NOW AVAILABLE

TheMoparConnection

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THE MOPAR CONNECTION IS NOW OFFERING BILLY BOAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS

LONG TUBE HEADERS 1789.95

CAT-BACK EXHAUST 1264.95

MIDS W/HIGHFLOW CATS 749.95

remember these parts are built to order so please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. shipping not included in the above prices.

Coming Soon...... Paxton SuperChargers at an unbelievable low price! email me if interested in this special offer.

Last edited:
have you heard it? how does it sound. What I am being told this is the only true 3" available from headers back.

TheMoparConnection said:
THE MOPAR CONNECTION IS NOW OFFERING BILLY BOAT EXHAUST SYSTEMS

LONG TUBE HEADERS 1789.95

CAT-BACK EXHAUST 1264.95

MIDS W/HIGHFLOW CATS 749.95

remember these parts are built to order so please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. shipping not included in the above prices.

Coming Soon...... Paxton SuperChargers at an unbelievable low price! email me if interested in this special offer.

Hey Robert Got any sound clips on this Exhaust? and How Much Power to expect?

Hi Robert ,

as asking in my pm i wonder :

1) BB exhaust just bolt on ? no tuning ?
2) no problems with CEL, O2 sensors ??

because i'm very interested in buying one...

and last but not least, (i'm even asking this at a dealer ! :confused:):

are the headers worth the investment ??? or can we obtain the same performance mids and back to suit the cast headers ?

thanx for advise !

belgiumbarry said:
Hi Robert ,
2) no problems with CEL, O2 sensors ??

With my 02's i put the front ones in the new header manifolds and then the rear's i tied off out of the way. The stage2 pcm will clear the rear 02 codes. :)

Hi Deibs Your sayong if I get rid of the Rear Cats Only it wont throw Any codes right? Someone already told me this But just wanted to make sure

Yeah there wont be any problems with codes, but it might be the same price to just take all 4 cats out and put Hi-Flow cats in!!

With my longtubes and highflow cats my cel went on right away. I need sims.... just an FYI.

Dominick572 said:
With my longtubes and highflow cats my cel went on right away. I need sims.... just an FYI.

I thought the long-tubes are made only to delete the cats? But another day I saw that you still have cats?

DRamSrt10 said:
I thought the long-tubes are made only to delete the cats? But another day I saw that you still have cats?
B&B makes a mid pipes w/high flow cats that connects to their long tubes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back