Billy Mays Found Dead at Home

It had to be the Sham Wow guy. Now someone is going to have to fill his shoes and become the king of infomercials.

Wow...So they really go out in 3s....:( :confused:

i had no hatred for the guy, but he was annoying. glad to not hear him anymore. but i wish he would have retired rather then die.
i always laugh when celebrity's die. celebrity itself is distasteful.

theres a story on fox news and MSN....im jelious of his beard....

theres reports it might hace somthing to do with a tire blowing out on a plane he was in making for a VERY rough landing. they say we'll find out tommorow

I kinda liked that show he had going. You might not have liked "infomercials" as a whole (I don't) but he could sell a product and some of the products he pitched were for the little guy just getting started in business.

Tool Bandit is one of my fav's.

Plane blew out tires on landing and stuff fell out of the overhead spaces and hit him in the head. Could be something or not? He was only 50.

He was on Lettermans show just last week. He was funny. His poor family....sucks.

patrick

razorbackfan said:
I kinda liked that show he had going. You might not have liked "infomercials" as a whole (I don't) but he could sell a product and some of the products he pitched were for the little guy just getting started in business.

Tool Bandit is one of my fav's.

I liked his show also... Normally I would not by something from a infomercial.. but gave something a try..and it was legit..

I bought the "what odor" stuff, and it WORKS!!. I had some really stinky shoes.. that I could not seem to rid the smell from, and sprayed it once in them.. and even after wearing several more times it continued to work.

So I sprayed in a trash can, and works there also.. =)

Maybe he just couldn't handle the Death of Michael Jackson,his best Oxy-Clean customer !!! :D :D :D :D

The guys from Deadliest catch had him whacked..He made more money than they did..
The Jackson family had him whacked because he was about to go public with a story about michaels face whitening and a truckload of Oxyclean..
The guvment had him whacked..He was going to broadcast an infomercial stating that a scoop of Oxyclean in your gastank will give you 100mpg and not polute the environment..

Take your pick..

Riff62 said:
The guys from Deadliest catch had him whacked..He made more money than they did..
The Jackson family had him whacked because he was about to go public with a story about michaels face whitening and a truckload of Oxyclean..
The guvment had him whacked..He was going to broadcast an infomercial stating that a scoop of Oxyclean in your gastank will give you 100mpg and not polute the environment..

Take your pick..
I think it's a hoax, He's not really dead.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back