Billy Mays Found Dead at Home

scoobert said:
i had no hatred for the guy, but he was annoying. glad to not hear him anymore. but i wish he would have retired rather then die.
i always laugh when celebrity's die. celebrity itself is distasteful.

I'm quickly coming to the conclusion you are just a waste of skin.

i bet that bump on his dead caused his death. i remember a formula one driver years ago hit his head and walking around fine and talking and then out of nowhere dropped dead.

If I remember right he overcame an injury that he was told would leave him crippled the rest of his life. He went on to overcome that. He was also a true car guy.

RIP Billy.:rock:

71dusterjon said:
i bet that bump on his dead caused his death. i remember a formula one driver years ago hit his head and walking around fine and talking and then out of nowhere dropped dead.
Stranger things have happened. We will have to wait for the autopsy report. I bet that airline is constipated with bricks right now wondering what they will find.

71dusterjon said:
That was Mark Donohue.

Bill.

Probably something similar to Liam Neissons wife Natasha Richardson.
Hit her head thought she was ok and dead in less than 24 hours. Sad stuff this week.

Demon 8 said:
Probably something similar to Liam Neissons wife Natasha Richardson.
Hit her head thought she was ok and dead in less than 24 hours. Sad stuff this week.

An epidural hemorrhage will present that way: you hit your head, lose consciousness but then come to and feel fine. Hours later, depending on the rate of the bleed, you again lose consciousness. The period of time where you're conscious is a "lucid interval". Just a little something I've learned in school :D

FerrariTruck said:
+1 on that

+2 on that...

It's a shame. There aren't too many salesman left with the touch, like Billy Mays. :( He was a car guy, and a patriot.... I'll miss his style and verve.

God Bless you, Billy.

There have been some really tacky comments made in this (and other) threads about folks who passed away..

I realize that some people process death and dying in a humorous manner in order to take some of the sting out of it.... But Billy Mays (although he was a bit of a charicature of himself) was never hurtful or malaicious... How could he be? He simply did his best to sell shit on TV........ and he was pretty good at it....

RIP Billy......

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back