BIRTH IN THE FRONT SEAT!

Itsmekylep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is def. a first for me. Yesterday I saw a small dog running around the parking lot at work, I chased it and lost it in some bushes. That night when I was leaving I saw it again. This time I chased it until it gave up and laid down. I took her home and bathed her, shaved her nasty clumpy hair off and spent hours plucking ticks off her ( over 50 ticks :p) On my way to work this moring I had here in the passanger floor board and she decided to start giving birth in my truck! hauled ass to the vet and they agreed to take her, make her better, and find her a home :D. I felt bad for just leaving so I paid a little money to help. My good deed for the day lol

Attachments

• DOG 1.JPG
    DOG 1.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 223
  • DOG2.JPG
    DOG2.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 153
  • DOG 3.JPG
    DOG 3.JPG
    233 KB · Views: 164
That is truly awesome of you! I am an animal lover and applaud your effort!

What viper shirt :dontknow: lol
Oh shit. My eyes decieve me. I thought that said viper powered

52614d1380300701-birth-front-seat-dog-1.jpg

Dog is God backwards bless you for your efforts. It is said that "those that bless others will be blessed" I pray yours is good.

thewelshm

Dude thats crazy! Good job. I did the same exact thing not long ago with a dog that looks a lot like the one you saved. I saw a little dog running around in the streets in front of my old house (we lived on a busy street) so I ran out and stopped traffic like a boss and saved it from certain death. We took her in, spent a few days cleaning her up, named her Lacey, and through facebook we were able to find her a good home to a family friend and we still get updates about how shes doing. Apparently she is a spoiled little brat who now runs the house lol. This is Lacey after her first bath:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back