Black Bra?

2ndchance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone make a black leather bra for the front bumper of our trucks. I found the clear bra/kit for bout 300 bucks. But i notice that it turns yellow over time. Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks in advance.

(Why didn't you put this thread in the offensive section!!! black leather bra!!!!)

I've never seen a bra for the SRT10 while cruisin the internets. . .

hey bo, you can ask Texas yellow fever, when me and him were talking about the wrap he mentioned he had the clear bra application stuff, it may work for ya:dontknow:

joemags54 said:
Try Kevan's gal Rachel, she works for Victorias Secret!:)
POST HO!!!!! :D

I wouldn't mind getting a clear 'bra' for some girls I know :D

I would also like something to protect the back quarter panel behind the wheel. That is where all the rubber buildup is :burnout:

Paul

THANKS SILVER! I AM GONNA HAVE THE BUMPER REPAINTED AND WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO KEEP IT PROTECTED.

HOPEFULLY TEXAS YELLOW WILL CHIME IN WITH SOME OF HIS PRODUCT. I WOULD RATHER GO WITH A VENDOR HERE.

THANKS AGAIN.

I was very impressed with the process that Steve demonstrated on stinkers truck...clear applications or even a black would be wonderful protection...I suggested to him that his product could be very valuable to drag racers who do not want to destroy their lower rear quarter panels with gravel and rubber from burnouts.

I think you will find his process very helpful.

whatever you do .. DO NOT put on a bra " leather or whatever" it will wear the paint off worse than the stone chips... Only apply the clear "stick on" so there is no rubbing or anything..

Yup, made the mistake on a Porsche...the bra ruined the paint.

Hey guys, sorry I took yesterday off and haven't been on line. Yes, we have a product (actually a couple of them) that are for this specific purpose. They're "optically clear" 8mm thick "easily applied and removed". I've never tried to install this stuff, but it's not supposed to be brain surgery. If anyone gets really interested in this, I'll call the manufacturer and see if I can get some sample material so I can try an applications and see how hard it is.

We can get it in 24", 48" and 54" widths. It's fairly expensive compared to some products, the cost is $9.00 per sq. ft. so a 24" by say 8' long strip to cover the bumper would cost about $140. A small piece to help with the pirelli chunks on the rear quarter say a 1" X 2" would be $18.

Lemme know...

I am interested in the back 1/4 panels Steve. I can wait until some other people are more interested so you can order a larger quantity or I can be your first :D

Paul

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Hey guys, sorry I took yesterday off and haven't been on line. Yes, we have a product (actually a couple of them) that are for this specific purpose. They're "optically clear" 8mm thick "easily applied and removed". I've never tried to install this stuff, but it's not supposed to be brain surgery. If anyone gets really interested in this, I'll call the manufacturer and see if I can get some sample material so I can try an applications and see how hard it is.

We can get it in 24", 48" and 54" widths. It's fairly expensive compared to some products, the cost is $9.00 per sq. ft. so a 24" by say 8' long strip to cover the bumper would cost about $140. A small piece to help with the pirelli chunks on the rear quarter say a 1" X 2" would be $18.

Lemme know...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back