BLACK FEVER?!?!?!?!

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black FEVER :D for my BEE well what do you guys think i am also doin the roof black just like my avatar
its kinda mr. norms meets BEE :D
:marchmellow:

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 246
  • grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 233
  • hood 2.jpg
    hood 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 207
LOOKIN GOOD, I really like the grill:rock: :rock:

I think you're onto something here Coley. The black roof would look absolutely great. Are you going with black wheels too?

one step ahead of you there Venom ;)

Attachments

• after body shop 006.jpg
    after body shop 006.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 1,312
Coley 1334 said:
one step ahead of you there Venom ;)

WHOA WHOA..! Dude your truck looks too sweet. Ths is my first time seeing such a picture of it. I love the exhaust. Maaaan that black roof would be excellent with your scheme... Just as long as you leave the tops of your doors yellow like the sides of your hood. You should also go with JBM black headlights and black mesh grille for that final touch..

The reason I partially painted my carbon hood was because the roof isn't carbon. If I could have found a matching carbon fiber overlay for the roof I would have left my hood totally carbon fiber to virtually have that same look you're going for. I think you've made a great choice.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
WHOA WHOA..! Dude your truck looks too sweet. Ths is my first time seeing such a picture of it. I love the exhaust. Maaaan that black roof would be excellent with your scheme... Just as long as you leave the tops of your doors yellow like the sides of your hood. You should also go with JBM black headlights and black mesh grille for that final touch..

The reason I partially painted my carbon hood was because the roof isn't carbon. If I could have found a matching carbon fiber overlay for the roof I would have left my hood totally carbon fiber to virtually have that same look you're going for. I think you've made a great choice.

thanks man and yes i am just doin the roof not the doors it like the Mr. Norms super truck but i wanted to paint my BEE like that since the day i brought it home 1 year before that truck was a sema

i was gonna get the CF hood but i couldnt swing a good enough deal :mad:

am am gettin some heads custom painted with a yellow blinker bulb and i love the JBM black mesh grill i plan on gettin one i just gotta slow down on the spending for a while:p

Last edited:
Coley 1334 said:
well i dont got a choice i owe some taxes :mad: damn feds

OMG don't get me started on taxes..! I hate it when I constantly find the government's hand in my wallet. But no dreary talking here.. Focus on making your truck more bad azz when you can.:D

Venom Power said:
OMG don't get me started on taxes..! I hate it when I constantly find the government's hand in my wallet. But no dreary talking here.. Focus on making your truck more bad azz when you can.:D

always at he top of the list :marchmellow: :rock:

but i am trying to get all of these mods done so i can win the custom truck class at mopars at the motoplex :marchmellow: :burnout:

Coley 1334 said:
always at he top of the list :marchmellow: :rock:

but i am trying to get all of these mods done so i can win the custom truck class at mopars at the motoplex :marchmellow: :burnout:

Dang dude, you got my vote already.:deal:

here go a few more

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 43
  • roof.jpg
    roof.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!