Black grille and SRT badge

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally completed my front end (minus repairing my broken lower passenger side bumper grille). Let me know what you think!

blackgrille.jpg

The way they should have came from the factory, very nice bro.

Much better. Not sure what Dodge was thinking with the chrome stuff in the grill in the first place. :rock:

Thanks guys. I agree, should have been that way stock. Why they thought it was necessary on the 3500 series Rams but not on the SRT-10 is beyond me. And the stock chrome grille was ****ty anyways, regardless of color.

Thanks man. The fogs are smoked but unless you are eye level with them you sometimes can't tell. I agree on the badge, will explore doing that.

Looks real good though man. Just ditched my chrome billet grill and put the OEM black honey comb grill in and painted my headlight housings black too

You'll like the HID's. I had 8000k on my last Ram and have 10000k on this one.

Yea ive always used 8k on all my cars and always been very happy with them. Just never tried using HID on a car/truck that doesnt have projector style lights so hoping it doesnt just look super bright but not shine out far ya know.

They've always been plenty bright and functional on my last Ram and this one. I also have HID's in my fogs too which helps. I've never been pulled over or had anyone flash me, so I guess they're not too obnoxious.

Where did you pick up the Honeycomb grill and what did it run if you don't mind saying?

And do you have the Dodge part number?

Looks great mate! :)

Hella buncha appreciation for your ride when The BATRAM owner gives you props! Awesome Carl :burnout:

Where did you pick up the Honeycomb grill and what did it run if you don't mind saying?
You can get it from any wrecking yard or from DODGE. It is the factory grill inserts for 02-05 Rams. There are 4 pieces if I remember correctly. The Chrome grille is in 2 pieces.
And do you have the Dodge part number?
They should be able to find it very easily.

Awesome job on the 10, OP. You're right, it's very close to how they should have come.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back