Black on Black Viper Badge....~~JMB STYLE~~

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks to JMB for my Black on Black Viper Badge! Snake head and trim is black with the background color of brilliant black pearl coat. Great color match and great fit! Well worth what I paid for it! Visual HP=1000! :rock: :rock: :rock:

DSC00583.jpg

Very nice... Im doing mine with the B.B.P. back round and Red Fangs to tie in the brakes a little... still gotta get the center caps for the rims and steering wheel emblem done....

Looks good mate! :rock: Same as mine. I was going to get a Batlogo but want/wanted to keep hints that The Batram was Snake powered. :D
In my opinion, it really cleans up the front end not having anything visual. Not until you get close do you spot it. I like that. :)

Black_on_Black_Viper_Grille_Emblem.jpg

How have you guys been taking off the original emblem it comes with?? I want to put blue fangs on mine to match. thanks

You have to pry it up carefully--it's glued on the back, and inset into the hood (the black part sits lower than the chrome surround). I used dental floss and a pocketknife.

Tito#14SRT said:
How have you guys been taking off the original emblem it comes with?? I want to put blue fangs on mine to match. thanks
First hot firing with the hairdryer.
Then i have the logo taken off with fishing line.

Are these emblems available for 04/05 model years... to replace the Ram head in my avatar?
Thanks,
Dan

Thanks for the link, SANCHOBA, and the picture, Carlwalski!! I'm having a tough time choosing b/w the emblem pictured below vs black with chrome head/border. Decisions decisions decisions...
Dan

Carlwalski said:

thats a nice clean mod to the front end

here is my babge :D

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 240
Jigsaw89 said:
Thanks for the link, SANCHOBA, and the picture, Carlwalski!! I'm having a tough time choosing b/w the emblem pictured below vs black with chrome head/border. Decisions decisions decisions...
Dan
No worries. :) Well, what's your trucks "theme" or style? What are you going for? Chrome will stand out like the original Ram head, if you like that look then chrome is the path to follow. If you want something more "stealth" or subtle, black/black is the way to go. Either way you will be pleased. ;) You can see in my signature image below, you can't see it the black/black from far away or at medium distance, that is what I like. Only upon closer inspection (8ft or less) people can see the detail. :burnout:

What is the website to get those made? I am wanting to get a couple of smaller ones for the side as well. How much did they cost if you dont mind saying? thank you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back