Black Single Cab Plastidip Factory Grill.

Longpaper

Reaction score
Got tired of the Chrome and decided to try this out untill i can find a decent black mesh grill insert. What do yall think?

Black Single Cab 2004. 65k

Attachments

• 20130628_091543.jpg
    20130628_091543.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 1,707
Got tired of the Chrome and decided to try this out untill i can find a decent black mesh grill insert. What do yall think?

Black Single Cab 2004. 65k

I did the same thing to mine. Im not a big fan of chrome unless its in the engine bay. Im trying to figure out the easiest way to make all my dodge and srt decals black as well.

Get the OE honeycomb for $50, looks awesome......

I just started installing my street scene grills last night, poor fitment and the clips damage the paint so I had to use zip ties to attach them. I will post pics when I'm done.

I put about 6 coats of plastidip and it withstands a good scrubbing and wash. sticks to the plastic very well.

I just started installing my street scene grills last night, poor fitment and the clips damage the paint so I had to use zip ties to attach them. I will post pics when I'm done.

Hope you get it right. post pics for sure

I didnt mean it looks way better than his. I meant way better than the stock chrome.

Be more pacific you testicle tickling ass muncher...that's right most of us have seen your videos by now...I won't lie I watched the first 2 min 30 seconds of the one...

Oh yeah :)

I did the same thing to mine. Im not a big fan of chrome unless its in the engine bay. Im trying to figure out the easiest way to make all my dodge and srt decals black as well.

Just spray them with plastidip, the stuff peels off super easy. I did mine, and they look awesome. Has lasted for months. Do it just like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Gfd46AxLw]How To Plasti Dip Emblems and Front Grille - HD Step by Step - DipYourCar.com - YouTube[/ame]

Street Scene grills installed. It completes the look of the front of my truck IMO.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back