Black wheels

ChristopherSRT10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
I got a great deal on some black wheels that fit perfectly on our trucks and with the pirellis. I should get them next week. If the transaction goes well and the product is what they appear to be I will pass along the information.

I'm talking 425 + 130 for shipping. And it's a nice looking wheel, too.

I'll keep anybody posted that's interested.

rim.jpg

They look like some nice wheels I hope they work for you. I would just worry if they were strong enough for the weight of our trucks.

Those wheels do look nice. Are they forged? I plan on buying a set of aftermarket wheels for winter use. Keep us posted on what you think of them.

$425 for the whells and $130 for the shipping.

Let me check 'em out first. I've already ordred them. I'm sure they'll work out just fine. They are designed to fit Rams.

What size are they? They look cool and cost about as much as powdercoating the stock wheels, it seems. Hmm...

That sounds like a great price, and I like the look. I look forward to your evaluation of them.

Bill.

RedRamRules said:
What size are they? They look cool and cost about as much as powdercoating the stock wheels, it seems. Hmm...

They are 22x10.

I thought about getting my stock wheels powder coated but I didn't want to be stuck with only black. The reality is that I may not like the black wheels. And this way if I don't I can switch back to stock.

As soon as I get them I will post pics. I'm also toying with the idea of putting CE style red stripes on my truck. I just wish I could see exactly what that would look like first.

One member here Jimmyg79 has a red truck with silver CE strips. I like it, however I am thinking about a different stripe package.

Bill.

I plan to get my suede inserts on my seats redone in red as well. I'd also like to get all the sliver plastic painted red. I'd really love to just find a dash kit.

I probably won't do it because it's permanent and if I don't like it I have to pay to get it back to the way it came.

Always remember, Its YOUR truck, do what makes YOU happy. Screw what others think. Just my opinion.

Bill.

Here are a few photo's of the red inserts and lower door panel. I thought about the same thing your talking about, painting the silver red, but decided against it. It was a little to much for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back