Black1's Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Reaction score
Hi everyone :hello:

I'm Jake's fiancé, Sarah :girl:
Since he's always talking about you all, I thought I'd join and see what all the fuss was about
stalker3.gif

Welcome to the Family

Sarah said:
Hi everyone :hello:

I'm Jake's fiancé, Sarah :girl:
Since he's always talking about you all, I thought I'd join and see what all the fuss was about
stalker3.gif
Welcome Sarah. Just the best bamn site around thats all.

J.R.

Hey Sarah welcome to the club :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello::hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Last edited:
Welcome Sarah! :flowers:

btw, are we still on for next weekend???? :date:

Will

No fuss here. Not from the hood or screet. Some of the guys drink beer and stuff. I don't but they do and talk and talk a lot. But I don't cuz I don't drink beer. Beer is bad. Beer, what is it good for, ha, absolutely nothing , say it again. Gotta go get something from the frig.

walenator said:
No fuss here. Not from the hood or screet. Some of the guys drink beer and stuff. I don't but they do and talk and talk a lot. But I don't cuz I don't drink beer. Beer is bad. Beer, what is it good for, ha, absolutely nothing , say it again. Gotta go get something from the frig.

BAAHAHAHAHH!!!! Your a LIAR. :D :rock:

Have another beer, Dude. :D :p She likes it. ;) :idea: :2in1:

Manic said:
Welcome Sarah! :flowers:

btw, are we still on for next weekend???? :date:

Will

You got a LOOOONG trip..... But, your welcome in our house anytime! :rock: :D Oh, and bring the flowers... I like flowers. :eek: :p

Seems there's an 18 pack in the frig. Not sure how it got there but maybe "A" beer wouldn't hurt. Oh my, that taste goooooooooooooooooooood. Gotta go!

Hey Sarah I'm Ricey aka Chad. I like white or brown rice really doesn't matter to me. Sorry I missed y'all last weekend. Jake is a good man! Look forward to meeting you sometime!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :D

I have a feeling I'll be spending alot of time on here, I already feel right at home :beer: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back