blackberry 9930

Its the fuckin truth. But i had a bold and it sucked. Get a iphone so u can watch ur videos driving down the road

Answered??? Haven't been to cancun in 10 years but it was great. Going again in July. Hate the BS

i personally prefer android and love my android phone and tablet :)

I have both a Blackberry 9930 (Verison) and the iPhone 4S (AT&T).

I use the Blackberry for all phone calls and 99% of my emails. It is the phone I use most often. I use the iPhone for taking pictures, videos, games and many types of reports for which the Blackberry is useless.

For me, typing an email on the iPhone is a major PITA. I can type one handed without looking on my Blackberry. On the flip side as far as almost all applications, the iPhone runs circles around the Blackberry. The iPhone will take pictures in much lower light than the Blackberry and there is no comparison between the pictures the iPhone takes and the ones the Blackberry takes. Finally, Siri is too cool, very helpful and convenient and down right addictive!

One final thought. The touch screen on the Blackberry is also a PITA. Whenever my fingers accidently touche the screen, it takes me out of whatever screen I want to be on and to some place else.

the longer you use your iphones, it will cater to your predictiveness and your preferences...

i.e. if you're a terrible speller, the phone will learn your "language"... the way your fingers hit the phone, it will also learn where you "meant" to hit...

if that makes sense...

i'll never go back to another phone... i use the iphone for everything, email, text, music, games, phone, all of it.... and i can almost do it blindfolded... well... except fling that damn bird at those stupid pigs:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back