Blacked out headlights and smoked fogs

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was supposed to be a black grill put in yesterday along with the lights but there was some fitment issues, so a new grill will be my mission after the new year, along with getting the passenger side lower grill replaced since some jackass hit it while I was gone for a few days.

murder.jpg

does those blacked out foglights fit 2006 models ?
where to (best)buy them ?

Looking Good. I got covers for my 06' online can't remeber where i bought them but they were made by GTS. I know a few others on here got covers for there 06's i'm sure they will chime up. All my info is on my other computer.

Killer look! always liked the blacked out look on the black 10's looks damn nice. Post some pics of the rear taillights and third brake light jason.

does those blacked out foglights fit 2006 models ?
where to (best)buy them ?

As far as I know the fogs will fit the 06. I had an 06 regular 1500 Ram before my SRT and the fogs were identical. I got the fogs on Ebay, they were around 50-60 bucks. They aren't completely blacked out, just smoked.

Forget to mention I put in new taillights and third brake light. Thanks Tito for reminding me lol

rearlights.jpg

Wheels and gas cap cover are going to powdercoat shop on Monday to be sprayed flat black as well as getting rid of curb rash. Once that's done, I'll be nearly complete with mostly murdering out my truck. Will just need to replace broken bumper grill on passenger side, replace factory hood grille, and remove chrome door handle covers. For now emblems will stay as they are until I can save up at some point to have entire truck repainted flat black and I'll just have emblems painted over or removed altogether or possibly get the '06 emblems.

Wheels and gas cap cover are going to powdercoat shop on Monday to be sprayed flat black as well as getting rid of curb rash. Once that's done, I'll be nearly complete with mostly murdering out my truck. Will just need to replace broken bumper grill on passenger side, replace factory hood grille, and remove chrome door handle covers. For now emblems will stay as they are until I can save up at some point to have entire truck repainted flat black and I'll just have emblems painted over or removed altogether or possibly get the '06 emblems.

sounds good bro! Where are you getting powdercoated at? American Powercoating?

I just got my wiper arms back from the powdercoating shop bro. they had that faded haze look to them.

they turned out awesome, something you might wanna hit while your heading to get stuff coated, guy charged me $20 to do them.

sounds good bro! Where are you getting powdercoated at? American Powercoating?

Yep, they are doing them for $85 a wheel. Would have been $75 but they are knocking off the curb rash on the wheels. There's a tire shop about 2 miles down the road that works with American all the time and they are going to remove my tires and wheels and take them to American for me and pick them back up and will sit my truck in a secured lot beside their shop on jack stands. Should take about 2 days, will drop it off on Monday morning first thing.

I just got my wiper arms back from the powdercoating shop bro. they had that faded haze look to them.

they turned out awesome, something you might wanna hit while your heading to get stuff coated, guy charged me $20 to do them.

That sounds awesome. Can you attach a pic? I love how your truck looks man, that's the look I'm going for and hopefully at some point can flat black the entire truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back