Blowby?

Welp.. told the girl I wouldn't buy anything for this truck.. and within 2 hours I bought a back lit start button, and an SCT Tuner from Torrie. I need to stop talkin to you guys. Bad influences.

You'll learn.
Put these to numbers in speed dial
704-214-7849-JTSVP
314-540-1541-JMB
:D

moparman95 said:
Welp.. told the girl I wouldn't buy anything for this truck.. and within 2 hours I bought a back lit start button, and an SCT Tuner from Torrie. I need to stop talkin to you guys. Bad influences.

and it only the begining :)

wesalbert said:
You'll learn.
Put these to numbers in speed dial
704-214-7849-JTSVP
314-540-1541-JMB
:D
LOLOL you are the only person I have ever seen that has my site as a thing on his i phone lOLOLOL

moparman95 said:

Enjoy it...there is no fighting it!

stink what you talking about my phone has you for text messaging calling and even e-mail :D

moparman95 said:

Dude, you have no idea:D

moparman95 said:

Resistance is futile......your mods will be added to stinkers collective profit...

Prof said:
If you have excessive blow-by, you probably have other issues. Most likely ring lands that are going away.

Hope that is not the issue, but if it is, welcome to the club.

Can someone please tell me what blowby is?

I apologize in advance if is a stupid question.

THEDAV said:
Can someone please tell me what blowby is?

I apologize in advance if is a stupid question.

During normal operation, a small amount of unburned fuel and exhaust gases escape around the piston rings and enter the crankcase, referred to as "blow-by".[6] If these gases remained in the crankcase and condensed, the oil would become more diluted over time, decreasing its ability to lubricate. Condensed water would also cause parts of the engine to rust.[7] To counter this, a crankcase ventilation system exists to draw fresh air in from the air filter and expel the gases out the PCV valve into the intake manifold. In a non-turbo engine, the intake manifold is at a lower pressure than the crankcase, providing the suction to keep the ventilation system going. A turbo engine usually has a check valve somewhere in the tubing to avoid pressurizing the crankcase when the turbo produces boost.:itsme: :itsme: :itsme:

Nice, thank-you.

So is it safe to say a catch can would be like preventive maintenance?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back