Blower Boys !

who worries bout mpg if we wanted good mpg we would be driving imports lol but neways mine gets 15-16 with a roe 6 pounds of boost rarely driven hard

SANTEEN said:
Are you going by your overhead display or are you actually calculating it? I ask, because I went from 8 mpg city to 14 mpg city on my overhead display. But I knew that wasn't right, cause I was using a shitload of fuel. When I actually calculated myself, it ended up being about 6 -7 mpg city. Apparently when you change injectors, it some how effects the readings of the overhead display.

Ha, overhead display is in the high 20s, I am going off fill up gallons and actual mileage. But I'm pretty light on the throttle most of the time, esp. highway. When I've got my foot in it, I can go through a tank in prolly 120 miles. :(

I also have the Roe Twin Screw...at 8 lbs of boost.

Its an RC with a 4.56 rear ratio.

I get 11 to 12 average...now I can get that down to 4 or 5 if I get a little frisky.

Candy5.jpg

Ramchargerguy said:
I'm in Edm.

Nice, well have to hook up this summer. Im in Leduc and I know a few others in Edmonton.

I figured with your elevation post of 2300 ft you must have been close.

Last edited:
I get 10 to 12 in town and 16 to 18 on the road. When I road race I get 3mpg:rock: :rock: :rock:

I was lucky to get 12 MPG - One road trip to Vegas I did 16.8 but while on private roads I was going 100+

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back