PA290019.jpg

PA290020.jpg

PA290021.jpg

PA290022.jpg

PA290025.jpg

PA290024.jpg

thats a 59 lb weight savings

Last edited:
I want more pics of your wife's foot prints!

Man, that comment got this old fart a little steamy.

Wet sand and buff while your at it Dom:rock: Nothin like a true show car finish;) Had it done to mine and it looks 10 times better:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I want that done to my interior pieces. Do they all snap on and off? If it was a 95-98 chevy and would know all about it:D

. . . . "What the significance is of the "B" pillar pics?" asks the 06' owner. :eek:

Are/were they grey before?

Dude, the truck's looking good. A wet-sand and buff will put that thing over the top. :rock:

rhino75 said:
how many pounds of bondo are you putting in?:dontknow:
every single hole has been patched with metal and welded i dont know of another way to smooth something that good without bondo my guess is that it is very very minimal probally less than 1lb if not even less than that by the time its sanded

looks killer! your doing lots of things i'v been meaning to do!.. and god almighty at the exhaust what did you get that off of a 6" Cummins exhaust kit cut down lol

Tooloe said:
looks killer! your doing lots of things i'v been meaning to do!.. and god almighty at the exhaust what did you get that off of a 6" Cummins exhaust kit cut down lol
it was made by justin its only 5 inches though :D

Dom, Your truck is gonna be way over the top, it was already gorgeous. The only question I have is why all the engine mods on a Garage Queen:dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :p

FATJACK said:
Dom, Your truck is gonna be way over the top, it was already gorgeous. The only question I have is why all the engine mods on a Garage Queen:dontknow: :dontknow: :p :p :p
fatjack it is not a garage queen it is a shop queen hahahah that is where it spends most of its time gettin worked on

505'sFastestViper. said:
fatjack it is not a garage queen it is a shop queen hahahah that is where it spends most of its time gettin worked on

Your truck is just like your pecker, absolutely no good if you don't get it out once in a while:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back