body shop pics

505'sFastestViper. said:
just some other cars that he had at the shop you really wanna become a senior member huh
Trying to be one again. I had all my posts removed because of the ex-wife. Gotta bring my status back. ehehehe! Thanks.:D

Looking good:) Wish I could find a shop around here I could trust to do some of the things I've been dreaming up...

Looks great.

-jeff

You got that thing sprayed, and back together yet ? ? ?

I will be on the road tomorrow and will go to Lake Havasu City and stay with a friend of mine overnight, and head for Albureque Sun AM.
I should be there sometime Sunday evening.
Then we can get your truck loaded up and head for Justin's (ST Louis). You are going to have to do most of the driving as my legs are still F*%ked up. But getting better. Have ice on my knee right now as I type ( still swoled and sore), the cellulitis is getting better but I still have to keep both of them elevated. I will be in the back seat just pestering the sh*t out of you, (are we there yet, are we there yet). he he he

Your truck is looking bitchin Dom...............

Draining the bed?

Does anyone drive these trucks in the rain?

:( :p

FSTJACK said:
You got that thing sprayed, and back together yet ? ? ?

I will be on the road tomorrow and will go to Lake Havasu City and stay with a friend of mine overnight, and head for Albureque Sun AM.
I should be there sometime Sunday evening.
Then we can get your truck loaded up and head for Justin's (ST Louis). You are going to have to do most of the driving as my legs are still F*%ked up. But getting better. Have ice on my knee right now as I type ( still swoled and sore), the cellulitis is getting better but I still have to keep both of them elevated. I will be in the back seat just pestering the sh*t out of you, (are we there yet, are we there yet). he he he

Your truck is looking bitchin Dom...............
No not yet it is gonna be real close i will more than likely leave for Albuquerque sometime Sunday, then we will head for STL monday mornin, I have a 3yr old so I dont think you will be able to pester me more than that:D :D . See you tomorrow buddy;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back