Body Shop SRT got RAM'D

VenomSRT10

Reaction score
Need a body shop in the Orlando area, got blasted at a light today by a Mitsubishi doing 50mph and he tried to run but I chased his ass down and trapped him until police arrived

That sucks, I know of one in Palm Beach but i know that dosen't help you sorry man. How bad is she?

Took out the R rear quarter, folded my exhaust and wrinkled the bed.The old girl saved my ass, his went to the junkyard and I drove mine home. This numbnut tried to flee until I ran his ass down, he had suspended liscence, no insurance and gave a fake name. ( Free ride to jail )

Look up vipers by elite, great work they are in tampa.

in 2002 i was living in Orlando. Got nailed at a red light sitting still. Pulled on to a side street and dude sped away at top speed. Couldn't catch him. Glad you got your asshat before he could ditch the scene.

badassvpr said:
Look up vipers by elite, great work they are in tampa.

I have never heard of them and live in Tampa can you give more info I am curious about them

Only advice I can give is to make sure whatever shop you choose will guarantee their work, in writing, the lifetime that you own your truck.

wow im shocked. When i had my 09 370z, some women was on her cell phone (which is illegal to use while driving). Hit my car then took off, i chased her, caught her. But the cops said "we get 14 calls a day about this, go through your insurence, besides, you left the scene as well se we cant charge her with hit and run, because you ran from the scene as well"

Glad the caught the guy.

Last edited:
wow im shocked. When i had my 09 370z, someone women was on her cell phone (which is illegal to use while driving). Hit my car then took off, i chased her, caught her. But the cops said "we get 14 calls a day about this, go through your insurence, besides, you left the scene as well se we cant charge her with hit and run, because you ran from the scene as well"

Glad the caught the guy.

That is Bullshit, Did her insurance at least pay for it?

"No Fault" insurance in FL.... sucks.

I had Kelly Ford redo my F250 when I got hit. They did a phenomenal job. But, I'm not sure if they are still in business. :confused::dontknow:

The shop that I am reffering to is actualy in riverview google vipers by elite pretty nice work

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back