Bodybuilding

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone once told me that there were a few avid lifters in here, and because bodybuilding forums are mostly made up of little punks who cant lift a tampon, I thought this would be a more sane place to share advice, tips, etc.

Stats:

Bench: 315 off cycle
deadlift: 400 on a good day (not good)
squat: 45x6 45 bar give or take
cardio: 3 miles daily

Note: these are not max, just normal workout weights. I know that I have a long way to go. I need to quit being a bitch and get my squat up, but with summer coming up Im into cardio. Crossfit is fukkin gay.

Someone once told me that there were a few avid lifters in here, I'm a little punks who cant lift a tampon, So I thought this would be a more sane place to share advice, tips, etc.

Stats:

Bench: 13 lbs off cycle
deadlift: 14lbs on a good day (not good)
squat: 4x6 45 bar give or take
cardio: 0.3 miles daily

Note: these are not max, just normal workout weights. I know that I have a long way to go. I need to quit being a bitch and get my squat up, but with summer coming up Im into cardio. Crossfit is fukkin gay.

I think caveman will be able to teach you a thing or two, seeing your such a beginner... Good luck hope you can get past that 13lb bench mark..

Feel better now big guy?

Hey bro you dont have to feel embarrassed about it, we all had to start somewhere,, keep us up to date on how the progress goes,

I recommend starting with a dry tampon as a full tampon might be a bit much for you...

anyhow as I said before, good luck man hope you reach your goals..

Hey bro you dont have to feel embarrassed about it, we all had to start somewhere,, keep us up to date on how the progress goes,

I recommend starting with a dry tampon as a full tampon might be a bit much for you...

anyhow as I said before, good luck man hope you reach your goals..

Thanks for your insightful words. However I didnt mention any goals, nor do I need any motivation from a gay canadian. Sucks you need 1100 HP to feel like a man. Maybe you should keep us up to date with your progress.

Thanks for your insightful words. However I didnt mention any goals, nor do I need any motivation from a gay canadian. Sucks you need 1100 HP to feel like a man. Maybe you should keep us up to date with your progress.

Not a problem any time you need some advice on how to get started I can help ya out.. Actually its my Porsche that makes me feel like a man lol or wait maybe its my Ducati .. and the 1100 is about to be much higher hopefully in the 1700 1800 crank range then you can really make fun of me,,bwahhhaha...

No Gay Canadians here but you seam to mention Gay and that sort of topic quite a bit in all your posts.. Are you sure your not hiding something? did you get raped in the army ?? maybe all this Gay talk coming out of you mouth is trying to tell the world something.

Hey bro if you want to come out of the closet there are several gay members on this board who can help you with it... All you have to do is ask for help..

Anyhow not sure how this bodybuilding topic got so far off course but back to you lifting your tampons,,

I really hope you can get some good progress with your lifting goals..

Not a problem any time you need some advice on how to get started I can help ya out.. Actually its my Porsche that makes me feel like a man lol or wait maybe its my Ducati .. and the 1100 is about to be much higher hopefully in the 1700 1800 crank range then you can really make fun of me,,bwahhhaha...

No Gay Canadians here but you seam to mention Gay and that sort of topic quite a bit in all your posts.. Are you sure your not hiding something? did you get raped in the army ?? maybe all this Gay talk coming out of you mouth is trying to tell the world something.

Hey bro if you want to come out of the closet there are several gay members on this board who can help you with it... All you have to do is ask for help..

Anyhow not sure how this bodybuilding topic got so far off course but back to you lifting your tampons,,

I really hope you can get some good progress with your lifting goals..

Man you canadian gangsters are pretty scary, all I can say about that is "wow, you really scared me." Hey and since your are all over my nuts, you mind trimming up my pubes bro??

Man you canadian gangsters are pretty scary, all I can say about that is "wow, you really scared me." Hey and since your are all over my nuts, you mind trimming up my pubes bro??

hey your all over mine first.. just giving you a taste of your own ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back