Bodybuilding

Wow..can u guys teach me how to fight and lift weights??

hehe you just have to learn the big tough words to type and your good.. i can teach you to live 1000lbs right now,, just go like this,

Well today i lifted 1000lbs,, just for a warm up.. boom its true lol your in the internet.. heheheh

Wow..can u guys teach me how to fight and lift weights??
E, there are instructionals all over YouTube, just for this sort of thing. Here's a good one for beginners: [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_vvI26NnwE]LIVING COLOUR - Jim Carey-Karate Instructor - YouTube[/ame]

Ken can bench a monster wenie between his butt cheeks lol

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I just spit my beer out
thatfunny.gif

Someone once told me that there were a few avid lifters in here, and because bodybuilding forums are mostly made up of little punks who cant lift a tampon, I thought this would be a more sane place to share advice, tips, etc.

Stats:

Bench: 315 off cycle
deadlift: 400 on a good day (not good)
squat: 45x6 45 bar give or take
cardio: 3 miles daily

Note: these are not max, just normal workout weights. I know that I have a long way to go. I need to quit being a bitch and get my squat up, but with summer coming up Im into cardio. Crossfit is fukkin gay.

How many reps are you doing with 405 on your deadlift? That's a decent pull, depending on rep range.

I used to run 3 miles a day, religiously. I still run, but I had to cut the intensity way back when I got serious abut gaining weight.

Crossfit isnt for me either. But, some of those guys and girls are insane athletes.

Well if you have a vagina, then srt10venobitch could probably help you out

I certainly will, I specialize in vagina,, now if you have a P e n i s venomTruck will help you out. bwahahaha but becarefull he will suck the skin right off it ..

Last edited:
How many reps are you doing with 405 on your deadlift? That's a decent pull, depending on rep range.

I used to run 3 miles a day, religiously. I still run, but I had to cut the intensity way back when I got serious abut gaining weight.

Crossfit isnt for me either. But, some of those guys and girls are insane athletes.

Days I DL are 4 sets of 8, increasing weight. 405 on DL is ok for my weight, but i used to be able to do a lot more so I feel like a pansy. And the whole crossfit thing is like a cult down here, we got guys coming into the gym, standing around talking about how much the gym sucks because they do crossfit.

Anyone flat bench dumb bells? Im at the 100lbs if i have a spotter set them for me but I can get the 95lb bells set on my own

I only weigh in at 168lbs

Days I DL are 4 sets of 8, increasing weight. 405 on DL is ok for my weight, but i used to be able to do a lot more so I feel like a pansy. And the whole crossfit thing is like a cult down here, we got guys coming into the gym, standing around talking about how much the gym sucks because they do crossfit.
What is you current height & weight?

I use a similar program for dead lifts: 1 plate x 10, 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 10, 4 plates x however many I can do, max pull. Was hoping to be pulling 5 plates by my birthday, but I'm not going to make it.

I have a video of one of the members here pulling 600+, twice, like it was nothing. Hopefully he'll sift through the BS in this thread and post.

Weird that you have Crossfit guys coming into the gym. Around here, we don't go to their gyms and they don't come to ours.

Anyone flat bench dumb bells? Im at the 100lbs if i have a spotter set them for me but I can get the 95lb bells set on my own

I only weigh in at 168lbs
How many reps are we doing? I haven't tried flat benching dumbbells in forever. I'm still pretty sore from my chest workout on Thursday, so I'll try it early next week.

LOL

Last edited:
Im 5' 10" @ 190 right now. After this upcoming summer cut cycle I should be back down to my normal 175.

Yea the crossfit gyms here arent open all the time, so what do they do? Go to everybody elses gyms and do their gay workouts and take up space. They literally move shit out of the way to throw a medicine ball in the air for 30 minutes.

I've done crossfit and have a lot of friends who do it. Some of the workouts are useful and transcend all styles of workouts (squat, deadlift, pullups, pushpress, etc) but mostly the workouts don't make a lot of sense, like they are all about high volume/stress. If you do any type of workout with no rest in between for 20 minutes straight, yeah you're going to get tired. That to me is what crossfit is, pick like 4 random ass lifts/exercises, make up a number of rounds and some arbitrary time limit, and then do it as fast as you can and then brag about your time after. I do think some crossfit gyms are good and are worth going to, but each one has its own personality depending on the people who go there. The one by my apartment is one of the good ones and I will be working out there prepping for Ranger school this summer. But I definitely get why a lot of people hate crossfit. Really, I think it's the people we don't like, not the crossfit itself.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back