Bogart 16x10 wheels

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my new Bogart 16 x 10 rear wheels today. Weight is 13 lbs. each:rock:
Hopefully I will try them out next weekend (Jan. 21):rock::rock: in Phoenix at Speedworld.

You going to make the GTG homegirl since you punked out on the last one?
whats up strawberry strawberry the neighborhood hoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much were they

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

$990.00 + 40.00 shipping. I am estimating that the wheels will save about 14 lbs each and the M&H Cheater slick is 7 lbs (with tube) lighter than the 390-40-17 Drag Radial each. So a total savings of about 42 lbs (and its rotating weight). Almost 92 lbs savings over the stock wheels and tires.

Last edited:
$990.00 + 40.00 shipping. I am estimating that the wheels will save about 14 lbs each and the M&H Cheater slick is 7 lbs (with tube) lighter than the 390-40-17 Drag Radial each. So a total savings of about 42 lbs (and its rotating weight). Almost 92 lbs savings over the stock wheels and tires.

That price really ain't too bad, have you bolted them on the truck yet to see if the tuck in or stick out like all the other rims?

That price really ain't too bad, have you bolted them on the truck yet to see if the tuck in or stick out like all the other rims?

Bogart did all his measurements on my truck, so he did the best possible job regarding backspacing, my 4 wheels should be ready this week as well.

Cool, as light as the rears are I think I'll order some with my income tax money, track doesn't open up till late feb. out here any way

Rich Bogart is cool, I'll post pics of my set up or Brad will of Trainman and my truck this weekend hopefully.

Rich Bogart is cool, I'll post pics of my set up or Brad will of Trainman and my truck this weekend hopefully.

Yeah Lance and I are set to go. Jerry is helping with the gas $$$. How 's the accommodations plan coming along? Also Justin (Rare03Srt10) is probably coming with us too to help. We will leave LA around 4pm andprobably get there between 10 - midnight area.

Yeah Lance and I are set to go. Jerry is helping with the gas $$$. How 's the accommodations plan coming along? Also Justin (Rare03Srt10) is probably coming with us too to help. We will leave LA around 4pm andprobably get there between 10 - midnight area.

Gotta be my place if your getting in that late, you got a place to stay here if I can't get something else arranged, just keep me posted.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back