Bone Stock - No More!

DSCN0437.jpg

DSCN0438.jpg

DSCN0447.jpg

DSCN0448.jpg

Nice list of MODS!!:rock:

I would use a different muffler IMHO;)

Making progress! I still might change the muffler Kyle but trust me the Flowmaster still sounds better than stock. I hate being at the drive-thru window and the damn motor is louder than the exhaust!

Wonder how it would look with a carbon fiber grill

Who did the carbon on your handles and mirrors? Btw I think the grill idea is a good one. Would probably look pretty cool.

Looking good dude, can't wait to see how you like the sound of your exhaust once you get the rear resonator taken off. I like the door handles, I have the same ones except got them from Ebay. BTW, is that a S281 Saleen in your garage??

Looking good dude, can't wait to see how you like the sound of your exhaust once you get the rear resonator taken off. I like the door handles, I have the same ones except got them from Ebay. BTW, is that a S281 Saleen in your garage??

I just got the resonator removed today Jason. I'm very happy with the sound. Not to loud and not to quite! Just Right! Yes S/C S281 Saleen

DSCN0368.jpg

Last edited:
Ha,ha. I'm digging it !:rock::D
I love your truck as well Sanchoba!!!! Do you have any good front pics of your truck you could post up? I'm thinking about changing the grill?? I'd like to see what a black grill or carbon fiber grill looks like!

I just got the resonator removed today Jason. I'm very happy with the sound. Not to loud and not to quite! Just Right! Yes S/C S281 Saleen

DSCN0368.jpg

Awesome man, I'm glad you like the sound of your exhaust now! And damn man, that Saleen is gorgeous. I used to be a big Ford person and my two favorite mustangs were the 04 terminator Cobras and the 02 S281E Saleen. Any mods to your Stang?

My truck isn't red, but here's the grille a lot of us have gone with. It's the honeycomb grille from the 2500 series Rams and can be easily purchased at a local Dodge dealership or Ebay. In my opinion, it's the cleanest best looking grille for our trucks and the price is right!

001.jpg

Awesome man, I'm glad you like the sound of your exhaust now! Any mods to your Stang?

I'm loving my SRT-10!!!! It sounds good now!

Saleen has injector upgrade, supercharger pulley, exhaust, extreme CAI and a Jon Lund tune. It has 500 hp. now....

DSCN0388.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back