BOOMER has had an accident

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Guys Racheal just called and Gary has had an accident from riding a dirtbike over the holidays.

Evidently while riding a dirtbike, a tree limb caught him in the head and caused him to accelerate the dirtbike into a tree.

He has broken his arm in between the wrist and elbow,in the worst possible place, and had to have it plated together. He is on Morphine right now and is making him very ,very, sick, he cant seem to keep anything on his stomach. He is in the hospital right now and may get to come hopefully tomorrow, maybe wednesday.

He cannot get his cast for at least a week, because of all the swelling in his arm.So working will not be in his plans for a week or so. I personally dont think he will be back to work for at least a week and a half, but he is hard headed.

So please he wants everyone to know,if you have tried to contact Gary over anything give him some time to get well, the medicine is having bad affects on him, so he will be slow to respond for a week or two.

I wouldnt try to call, I would just pm him and wait for response. He needs some time to heal. I also would just pm him on product matters instead of just pm'ing him a get well, his pm box will fill up quickly if everyone pm's a get well.

But for those that do wish to send a card , here is the address
Please I ask "just send a card", dont overrun the business with phone calls please.Or his home, he will need plenty of rest, when he gets to come home.

Superbike shop
C/O Gary Virgin
5221 Oak Grove Road
Evansville In 47710

He sends sincere apologies and will respond as soon as he can, but again it may be awhile before he is able to do anything.

Anyone that has had to have anything plated, which I know way too well, knows the pain he is in, and how long it takes.
So lets give Gary some room for a week or two.

Lets hope he gets better soon and returns to us in top form:rock:

We miss ya buddy, get well soon!

Get Well Boomer!

Get Well Soon...Boooooooooooomer

Get Well BOOM!!!:rock: :rock:

So I'm guessing this is a bad time to ask about some free stuff???:D

J/K!!!!!

Get Well Soon My Friend!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just noticed this............Lord have mercy, Gary........

I pray that you'll have the very best care and that your arm heals quickly....

God bless you, bro................Get well soon..........

Pops

D

Ahh... sorry this happened bro... I've been riding for a long time too, and eventually it happens... But get well soon my Brother!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back