BOOMER has had an accident

Update on our bud Gary

Well fellas he is home and doing well pretty good, still grogy and kinda out of it, he was actually out at the time and talked with Racheal.

He has 8 screws, 2 titanium plates, and two pins holding his arm together.

Hopefully the pain will ease in a few days.

he is supposedly going to get his cast next wednesday if the swelling comes down.

Get well Soon Gary.....:D

Jeeze....the things you'll do to get out of having to race 1Fast400!Hehehehehehehe:):):)

Stinker said:
Well fellas he is home and doing well pretty good, still grogy and kinda out of it, he was actually out at the time and talked with Racheal.

He has 8 screws, 2 titanium plates, and two pins holding his arm together.

Hopefully the pain will ease in a few days.

he is supposedly going to get his cast next wednesday if the swelling comes down.

Damn, Gary surely you can just walk it off, no? Throw some dirt on it and get back to work man!!!

I'm teasing of course, get well, we need you at 100% around here!!!

OH MY GOD.....THAT IS PICTURE IS HORRIBLE.....I DIDN'T KNOW HE HIT THE TREE WITH HIS FACE.........

What did the doctors say.....can they fix it.....????....the swelling....the horror.....the horror.....

He looks like Roktman....bwwahahahahahaaa....

BWWWHAHAHAA.....GET WELL SOON G....

Nowwhat said:
OH MY GOD.....THAT IS PICTURE IS HORRIBLE.....I DIDN'T KNOW HE HIT THE TREE WITH HIS FACE.........

What did the doctors say.....can they fix it.....????....the swelling....the horror.....the horror.....

He looks like Roktman....bwwahahahahahaaa....

BWWWHAHAHAA.....GET WELL SOON G....

Now that is cruel Mike.;) I like it.:p :D

Wow Gary...don't know what to say. Yo-face does look a little swollen, kinda like a chipmonk. My boy's feel very bad for you.....they thought you had some kinda super powers up till now :)
Your special alone time ( Spankey the Monkey ) will be like being with a stranger...........:)
All I can say is..................glad my truck was done last year.
With your broken arm, fat face and ugly disposition....we will need to change your screen name to " Luckey "
God speed in your recovery, buba.
Racheal..........I'm only half the man Gary is.......but all my parts work, if you need anything..........just whistle :)

Damn Gary, now you will relize as we get older, we heal up slower. :p Take care, and get well real soon.

Bill.

Just a question, not badgering , but has anyone took 7 minutes out of their schedule to send our bud a get well card?

Stinker said:
Thats great they asked me to please have no one call so he could rest, so I asked no one to call, and you call, good deal.
Earlier in the week before you posted Tony :2in1: I can read believe it or not :D

Stinker said:
Just a question, not badgering , but has anyone took 7 minutes out of their schedule to send our bud a get well card?
Done..:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back