Boomers Catless Mids For Sale

Niz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were on my truck for only a week. They maybe have 100 miles on them. They come with the O2 extenders and are still in new condition. Im thinking $250 shipped. Pics upon request.
Thanks
Niz

Niz said:
Yes 3" but I dont know about the RC fitment. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Not being critical, but please change the spelling of "muscle" in your thread.
I thought you meant American Mucus.:) :)

Guys this is a steal at $250. I bought mine used for more!!!! Sound is gonna be loud, your gonna hear it in the cab.........at idle its sounds mean though.........like the fricken devil himself!!!!

patrick

Has anyone said if they will work on an RC? And if so what all would it need for parts, like SIM's and so on. I'm interested, can anyone give more info on these, and if they will work on an 04. Thanks!!
NIZ do you accept PayPal?

devildog02 said:
Has anyone said if they will work on an RC? And if so what all would it need for parts, like SIM's and so on. I'm interested, can anyone give more info on these, and if they will work on an 04. Thanks!!

Buy the mids and do a test drive to the AZ GTG. While you are in AZ you can test the improvement at the track on Sunday and meet a few other VTCOA members.:idea: :idea:

I would love to go out to AZ! But the truck is snowed in till spring here in Iowa. If I buy the mids I'll have to take back all these beer cans to pay for them, so I think it will be just the mids:D
I met Azpyrogy a while back, and I have family in AZ. It would be a blast!!!!

mauiSRT/10 said:
Guys this is a steal at $250. I bought mine used for more!!!! Sound is gonna be loud, your gonna hear it in the cab.........at idle its sounds mean though.........like the fricken devil himself!!!!

patrick
your's weren't used & never installed...... :confused:

devildog02 said:

Yes I accept PayPal. I dont think you will need sims, these come with the extenders ( for lack of the official terminology) which fakes out the computer so you wont trip any codes.

Last edited:
If they are coming off a QC, they wont work on a RC without some modifications for extra length.

NIZ- Post up some pics of your Viper....I think we have the same exact car, mine is Black w/Cognac

Also, how does the flywheel feel? Mine is going in to get SC'd soon and I'm gonna do a clutch/flywheel at the same time.

--wes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back