BOOMERS TB INSTALLED

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i fineley got my TB installed by one of the members here at the VTCOA,his name is mike(NOID) as he is know on here, great guy drove all the way out to my store and installed while i was working(thank you mike).....i have had my truck for over 2yrs and 32,xxxxx mils and i know my truck i will tell you all on my truck it made a seat of the pants upgrade...munch quicker throttle responce and a seat of the pants feel in power thru the grears...as i put on a little show after he was done, laid rubber thru 3 grears down the street(i need new tires now)..but i just wanted to say thank you to mike and let everyone here know what a good guy mike is helping the others on here(VTCOA) put there trucks together... i'm not the only one he has helped out here.....hes good people.....and thank you boomer for making a good stuff for our trucks...and yes every little bit of air in and air out helps the over all in HP for a n/a motor...(i had no problems at all with the running of boomers TB)

Mike, where were you on Saturday when I was installing my headers? :D

I have no idea what this is supposed to convey --> :elefant:

RoadRunner said:
Mike, where were you on Saturday when I was installing my headers? :D

I have no idea what this is supposed to convey --> :elefant:

You should have gotten in touch with me. I love helping out people. It's all about carma and returning favors.

So when I go homeless next year. You can reach me at Freds.:bath:

J.K. Fred.

fast fred said:
well i fineley got my TB installed by one of the members here at the VTCOA,his name is mike(NOID) as he is know on here, great guy drove all the way out to my store and installed while i was working(thank you mike).....i have had my truck for over 2yrs and 32,xxxxx mils and i know my truck i will tell you all on my truck it made a seat of the pants upgrade...munch quicker throttle responce and a seat of the pants feel in power thru the grears...as i put on a little show after he was done, laid rubber thru 3 grears down the street(i need new tires now)..but i just wanted to say thank you to mike and let everyone here know what a good guy mike is helping the others on here(VTCOA) put there trucks together... i'm not the only one he has helped out here.....hes good people.....and thank you boomer for making a good stuff for our trucks...and yes every little bit of air in and air out helps the over all in HP for a n/a motor...(i had no problems at all with the running of boomers TB)

Freds truck purred from the very first start. Smooth from start to finish.

P.S. Thanks for the compliments Fred.:eek:

Last edited:
noid said:
You should have gotten in touch with me. I love helping out people. It's all about carma and returning favors.

J.K. Fred.

How about a set of heads on my Viper?

Start Driving NOW!!:D :driver: :driver: :driver: :D

i have tryed to post pic.s with my new camera..but i could not,so i will go out to my truck and take some pic.s with the the phone camera.....

Craig said:
Glad to see you finally got her on Fred congrats bro... :rock:
thanks craig, it only took me about 14 weeks or so but its done thanks to mike(noid)......

Fast Fred is faster!!!!! Woohoo!! Very cool of you Noid to help a brother out!! Great job dude!!

Thanks for the review Fred as many of us have a TB on order and are looking forward to getting them.

patrick

after a few days ......i really like the quick response of the go pedal now, i used to have to press a lot harder on the go pedal to get my truck movin...now just a little pressure and it picks right up.....i'm ..i'm inpressed......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back