Borla Catback Exhaust

smackdownSRT10

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Finally got it taken off. Yes, they lubed the shit out of it to take it off without breaking it. I'll take $600 + shipping for it. Pics below.

zyij.jpg

z5y5.jpg

2u5s.jpg

05wb.jpg

70ed.jpg

Dumb question and maybe it was already asked before but how long was it on and is their warranty transferable?? Thanks

Good luck with sale, heres a sound clip so people know how the Borla system sounds on a 10.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92wCfYsuFo0]2005 ram srt-10 borla exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Dumb question and maybe it was already asked before but how long was it on and is their warranty transferable?? Thanks

Not entirely sure, but I think it's a million mile warranty. Borla is pretty good about standing behind their products. I've had a used Borla warrantied on my 8, so I'd say so.

Great price!

FYI, sound clips of all the different exhausts on our trucks sitting at idle and revving usually does not translate to how it sounds driving and at WOT. Case in point, my exhaust rumbles like a motorboat at idle and screams like a demon on a rev, but on the road it has a higher pitched sound and isn't as deep. Sound clips of the Borla driving that I've heard, I didn't really like how it sounded. I also don't like how mine sounds. Just food for thought.

Sounds good. Nice and lopey.

I thought so too. Stock is very dull and and quiet.

Great price!

FYI, sound clips of all the different exhausts on our trucks sitting at idle and revving usually does not translate to how it sounds driving and at WOT. Case in point, my exhaust rumbles like a motorboat at idle and screams like a demon on a rev, but on the road it has a higher pitched sound and isn't as deep. Sound clips of the Borla driving that I've heard, I didn't really like how it sounded. I also don't like how mine sounds. Just food for thought.

Thanks. Yeah, sounds clips are like that given recording device, uploading, sound card, and speakers. Lots of variables. But the exhaust sounds.

I am shocked at how long it takes the automatic to shift! I drop way less RPM than that between shifts. Exhaust sounds cool though.

Yeah, the auto is def flawed.

Ill take the borla. Shoot me a text 9166907200.

Will it fit a 06 QC? I saw you have an 05 and not sure if they're the same.

He said he was going to send payment but never did. Still available!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back