Borla/Mopar exhaust

Streetgang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused: Is the Borla aftermarket system the same as the Mopar performance system ?
Thanks as always---- Bill

yeah it's the same crap... my advice?? stay away from it :dontknow: as if you couldn't figure out my opinion based on the first sentence ...

Same, I personally could never get past the tip just not my thang!! But opinions vary, good luck!!

If you are planning to get a borla/mopar exhaust. My suggest is get a magnaflow exhaust. In my opinion, magnaflow is the best.

I love my Borla/Mopar exhaust. I have to say I like the MagnaFlow tips better, but I ceretainly like Borla over any exhaust. They stand behind their products like no other. I know most of the guys at Borla and they are good people and very close to me.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Hey Robert ,

My body shop still has my stock exhaust from the Q/C I think....If you want it its yours:D
thanks would love it. let me know

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
I will give them a call monday.... cant do any thing for you till dyno day i am slammed with work until then:eek:
ok no worries. when ever you're ready let me know! Has the Quad Cab been acting up at all?

bucke77 said:
ok no worries. when ever you're ready let me know! Has the Quad Cab been acting up at all?
Nope it's running great ... thanks for asking . do you know if a PCM from a 04 R/C will work on a 06 it has a stage II.

Last edited:
06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Nope it's running great ... thanks for asking . do you know if a PCM from a 04 R/C will work on a 06 it has a stage II.
no it will not

bucke77 said:
I love my Borla/Mopar exhaust. I have to say I like the MagnaFlow tips better, but I ceretainly like Borla over any exhaust. They stand behind their products like no other. I know most of the guys at Borla and they are good people and very close to me.
May I echoe these sentiments? or in other words:dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back