Bought a new plane

It's a Hawker....not sure of the number....was bought this year....seats 8 if someone sits on the pot..:)

Thanks for the help with my back I will try that stuff....and yes Vickie and I are are really looking forward to the Vacation to New Mexico.....it is really HOT right now in Tulsa so getting away to the mountains will be nice and with all that has been going on Miss Vickie really could use some time away......Thanks Guys & Wifey...:)

K-80-123 said:
It's a Hawker....not sure of the number....was bought this year....seats 8 if someone sits on the pot..:)

Thanks for the help with my back I will try that stuff....and yes Vickie and I are are really looking forward to the Vacation to New Mexico.....it is really HOT right now in Tulsa so getting away to the mountains will be nice and with all that has been going on Miss Vickie really could use some time away......Thanks Guys & Wifey...:)

Ahh.... If it's a Hawker.... Then it's a 850XP. :rock:

http://www.hawkerbeechcraft.com/hawker/aircraft/hawker_850xp/cabin_tour.aspx

Cool planes. :rock: My Uncle has a King Air.... Beechcraft is a great quality airplane. :) He has owned his for many years (I think it's a '84,or something :dontknow: ), and it's still going strong! I've only been on it once, but it's nice. (He is retired from American Electric Power..... Ex. Pres. :) )

Last edited:
K-80-123 said:
My friend the engine is back from Pro-Line and Kevin is beginning to fab the exahust...he has the turbos and parts ready to go...I have asked him to have her complete in Oct or Nov....he says it will be Oct.....we have upgraded several things, the shocks, heads, wheels and tires....thanks for asking.

Also Vickie is doing much better she and her sister have been cleaning out Gigi's house to put on the market.....my back is still sore but getting better each day.....I do PT three times a week.

I am taking Vickie on a short vacation next week to Tiaos and Red River New Mexico for a long weekend and get out of town for a while...she is in bad need to get away....So I hope it all goes well....it's 10 hours from Tulsa so we are going to drive...:)

Man you are going to be about 45 minutes away from me!! If you do I-40, 285, then you'll go right through my town. Let me know, I'd love to meet you.

TheSickness said:
Just don't hire John Denver to pilot the Bitch ;) :D :p
What about John Travolta?! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back