BPE Heads

chargerman426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of these guys before? There work looks good and price looks better than most. I know heads are an art and when you hire a guy like a Greg Good you are paying for his time and know how of Viper heads. But, this not going to be a full time race truck or anything like that so if I can save a few K and only get like 50-75hp vs a GG job at 100hp I will save the $.

http://www.bpeheads.com/index.html

I'd ask them for several references. Also, I would try to obtain references for/from other customers who had similar done -- work you have planned to perform. Contact those other customers and ask for their feedback. If the shop refuses or provides outlandish excuses why they can't or won't furnish references, I'd walk away and spend my money elsewhere.

Personally, I've never heard of BPE.

I'd ask them for several references. Also, I would try to obtain references for/from other customers who had similar done -- work you have planned to perform. Contact those other customers and ask for their feedback. If the shop refuses or provides outlandish excuses why they can't or won't furnish references, I'd walk away and spend my money elsewhere.

Personally, I've never heard of BPE.

Sounds like a good idea. I found them when I was google valve parts one day and they apparently have done vipers before.

They are a perrty good outfit ,,i bought thier viper valve spring upgrade ,,duel spring setup and new stonger retainers ,,they have done a lot of work on gen 2 stuff ,,,just make sure your looking at the gen3 stuff on HP ratings ,,,

They are a perrty good outfit ,,i bought thier viper valve spring upgrade ,,duel spring setup and new stonger retainers ,,they have done a lot of work on gen 2 stuff ,,,just make sure your looking at the gen3 stuff on HP ratings ,,,

That's how I found them, I was looking for valve info and came across there duel spring set up. So if they are good with Gen II heads does that mean they should be good with Gen III?

That's how I found them, I was looking for valve info and came across there duel spring set up. So if they are good with Gen II heads does that mean they should be good with Gen III?
well you have to remember that the gen 3 heads are basiclly gen2 heads with more porting ,,ask to see the flow rate between thier gen3 heads and a set of oem gen3 heads

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back