Braedons Procharged Ram SRT-10 Dyno and Pics

Hank is going to body slam you the next time he see's you. Hahahaha.

dude that blue and that chrome together is insane... i wish that colour matched with a red truck lol... i need something like that under my hood.. but it needs to match with red.. i love the green but that dont match either... and justins orange but that dont match either lol...

Looks good.

The only things I can think of that match red are chrome, polished, red, black, silver, gray :dontknow:

althought ive yet to see any good pics of yellowfevers when it was done...

I just looked and I dont really have any pictures, once I get the cab back on the chassis I will take a few.

I went through the same color debate as you, what looks good with yellow other than yellow? Thats why I went with a nice neutral grey color called chrome smoke.

I just looked and I dont really have any pictures, once I get the cab back on the chassis I will take a few.

I went through the same color debate as you, what looks good with yellow other than yellow? Thats why I went with a nice neutral grey color called chrome smoke.

I think that bright blue would look good with yellow and that bright purple looks good too that Joey's Place body shop race team uses here in Edmonton.
I'm using the basics black and yellow! Lol

Was the OEM crank reused? Or is it OK for a setup like this?

I guess this is an off the wall and open ended question but for a daily driver application, would something similar to this setup be an option?

Was the OEM crank reused? Or is it OK for a setup like this?

I guess this is an off the wall and open ended question but for a daily driver application, would something similar to this setup be an option?

Yes stock crank, it has an ATI balancer (very highly recommended) and we pinned it since it wasn't cut for a keyway when the motor was built (built before it arrived here).

This exact setup can use a larger supercharger pulley to turn the boost down for a stock engine. Then if you decide to build it you can turn it up with a simple pulley change. No need to completely re-engineer the setup for more power like the rest of the supercharger kits on the market.

Justin

Just curious since I don't know anything about you but what can your shop do? Complete builds? Just installations?

Just nice to know what you can offer since I'm only 4 hours from you and I make it to St. Louis 3-4 times a year. Not saying I have any money to do anything but it's just nice to know when I do.

Just curious since I don't know anything about you but what can your shop do? Complete builds? Just installations?

Just nice to know what you can offer since I'm only 4 hours from you and I make it to St. Louis 3-4 times a year. Not saying I have any money to do anything but it's just nice to know when I do.

Complete builds, minor installs, whatever you want!

Looks awesome Justin! Great work!!!

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back