Brag about Children & Grand Children

LOL...i don't have any grankids (yet). my daughter just graduated from TEXAS A&M. had a job offer before she actually graduated. for those folks in katy, tx. she will be teaching 7th grade math and coaching basket-ball and volley-ball at mayde creek junior high:rock: :D
michellegrad0092800pixel.jpg

A beautiful Aggie, with brains...

Beauty and brains...seems incongruous with "A&M graduate"...

Just my opinion as a Horned Frog...:D :p

FATJACK said:
Beautiful girl Scot, must look like her Mother:D :D and I really like that shirt.
heres' a pic of her mom..... jack,its obvious she gets her good looks from me!:D
charming-smil2.jpg

I'm not saying a thing...all I know is that your daughter is the best looking Aggie I have ever seen...

SANCHOBA said:
heres' a pic of her mom..... jack,its obvious she gets her good looks from me!:D
charming-smil2.jpg

Jesus, I've seen less teeth in a gator!!!!!

a mouth a dentist would love.:D :D :D :D

SANCHOBA said:
charming-smil2.jpg
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: that's a face a mother couldnt even love!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

My Daughter who's 16 just finished her prelimenaries In Ice Skating, now she dose her 30 hr internship(she has 21 hrs left) then she can teach figure skating. so when she goes away to college and they have a rink close by she can make 50 bucks an hour on the side. So she shouldn't be calling me up for money every weekend right? right?

srt 10 jimbo said:
My Daughter who's 16 just finished her prelimenaries In Ice Skating, now she dose her 30 hr internship(she has 21 hrs left) then she can teach figure skating. so when she goes away to college and they have a rink close by she can make 50 bucks an hour on the side. So she shouldn't be calling me up for money every weekend right? right?

Yeah, right. ;) :D

srt 10 jimbo said:

Right Jimbo,you can call Her and ask for Mod Money !!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Here is my Daughter with some friends...

My daughter is the tall one. Six feet, two inches tall to be exact.

Lee

Attachments

• 4828_96152613748_818793748_1955067_6180169_n.jpg
    4828_96152613748_818793748_1955067_6180169_n.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 41
  • n818793748_1588303_4701002.jpg
    n818793748_1588303_4701002.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!