BRAKE PADS

Django said:
You can buy them direct from Performance Friction I believe....

Just make sure you give them the correct stock numbers for front and rear.... They fkd up once and got the wrong pads for me... Had to eventually go to AutoZone...

D

AutoZone can't seem to get them.How can I order directly ? Are the part numbers the same ?

thank you sir. i need pads as well since they were all that was holding my wheel on :2in1:

Porterfield and performance Friction appear to be two different companies.Are the pads the same ? Is on just a distributor for the other ? :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow: Are the R4-S pads the same as part number 0965-20 ? :confused: One address is in South Carolina and the other in Cali.

There is nothing listed for the SRT RAM.I looked under 2500/3500 Rams and they are the same and have the part number (0965-29 fronts).

So..............................................................................:dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

Rice Eater said:
Dude all you gotta do is..............

EBC Greens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more squealing and stops on a dime!!!!

FWIW, I just put EBC Green Pads on my Focus last week. No Squealing, super smooth, and the car seems to stop great too!

On the package, it says 'Up to 40% Less Dust'. To me, that means anywhere from Zero to 40%.

I had to clean my wheels this morning as there was plenty of brake dust on them from about 150 miles and no rain. So far, I don't think they make any less dust than the stockers did.

No complaints otherwise!:rock:

Hamrhead said:
FWIW, I just put EBC Green Pads on my Focus last week. No Squealing, super smooth, and the car seems to stop great too!

On the package, it says 'Up to 40% Less Dust'. To me, that means anywhere from Zero to 40%.

I had to clean my wheels this morning as there was plenty of brake dust on them from about 150 miles and no rain. So far, I don't think they make any less dust than the stockers did.

No complaints otherwise!:rock:

Thanks ! I am pretty set on getting PF pads,though.No dust,no squeal,stops great and cheap :D

HOT RAM said:
Thanks ! I am pretty set on getting PF pads,though.No dust,no squeal,stops great and cheap :D

Performance Friction can't honestly say "zero dust".... No one can. But there's so little of it that you'd have to say at least 95% less dust.

I love mine....... In fact, I'm calling AutoZone tomorrow and order the rears....

Good Luck, brother....:burnout:

D

I bought the Ceramic fronts for my 05 from Autozone, amazing braking and zero dust, zero squeak

Django said:
Performance Friction can't honestly say "zero dust".... No one can. But there's so little of it that you'd have to say at least 95% less dust.

I love mine....... In fact, I'm calling AutoZone tomorrow and order the rears....

Good Luck, brother....:burnout:

D

I would have to say its at least 99% less. I haven't had to clean the inside of my wheels since the install on fathers day.

mosrt10 said:
I would have to say its at least 99% less. I haven't had to clean the inside of my wheels since the install on fathers day.

I floss twice a day.................:D

D

The Porterfield R4-S pads were $99 direct and the performance friction pads were $62 direct !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ouch ! Just got the e-mails from each one today. :dontknow: :confused: :dontknow:

I just ordered mine (rears/ 0702-20) today from AutoZone ....$46.95. Will be here in 2 days.

D

Django said:
I just ordered mine (rears/ 0702-20) today from AutoZone ....$46.95. Will be here in 2 days.

D

Could you find out if they have the 0965-20 fronts in stock now for me ?

HOT RAM said:
Could you find out if they have the 0965-20 fronts in stock now for me ?

I ordered them at the local AutoZone... Not online.....

They don't have them in stock... Regarding that: I don't have a clue as to why in hell the local AutoZone can't order those for you.... Mine should be here in a coupla days.:dontknow:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back