brake pedal part.

d3ze

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ,
got a problem with my brake pedal , dont know how to explain but ill try :D
when you change the pedals with the electronic system they scroll to the engine or to you over a metal tube :D
the pedals are fitted with a small black plastic thing that fits inside the tube.
Problem with me is that this little plastic is damaged and gone from the tube.
So my pedal can move from the left to the right side :D
hope u guys understand my bad english lolz....
heres a pic ( bad - cellphone ) show u the place where the plastic piece is located :
plastiekjeauto.jpg

Do i need to change the whole pedal kit ? this is what my garage told me or could i find that litlle part or occasion pedal kit...
let me know
thx :D

I had mine warrantied by the dealer, they replaced the whole pedal assembly. Not sur you can get that plastic piece.

yes they do make a repair kit. its p/n 68079239AA. you do not need to replace the whole assembly

great !! thx sir.
maybe someone or you can send this to me in Belgium ?

Might have to order an extra one before they don't make it anymore. I know I am gonna break that again. :D

what does that part cost and what is the availability on it ----Looks like I need one also for 2005 qc..... Also what is the procedure to replace it --the service manual says not serviceable ?????

so its the plastic sleeve the pedals move forward and back on?

Just went out and checked mine again... Lots of side to side play,,,Until I hit the pedal adjustment switch---Then it tightened up ---It appears to on be lose when the pedal adjustment is in a certain spot??????

VIPR PWR said:
Just went out and checked mine again... Lots of side to side play,,,Until I hit the pedal adjustment switch---Then it tightened up ---It appears to on be lose when the pedal adjustment is in a certain spot??????
Well stay away from that spot.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Brat said:
Well stay away from that spot.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:
But she said it was a good spot:D----So I tightened her up a little more:aetsch:

VIPR PWR said:
But she said it was a good spot:D----So I tightened her up a little more:aetsch:
In you case I hope you used some shims.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Ok , thats enough of that Earl ---you made me laugh so hard I couldn't think of a reply and broke my f'ing tooth.... No shit my tooth broke ---time for the dentist:mad:

VIPR PWR said:
Ok , thats enough of that Earl ---you made me laugh so hard I couldn't think of a reply and broke my f'ing tooth.... No shit my tooth broke ---time for the dentist:mad:
I can only imagine what you were doing to make your tooth break,and I have a very strange imagianation.:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

nobody that could send me the part ?
grtz:rock:
dont like to ask my garage :D

PM Mopar connection

Azmotorhead said:
Local dealersship has 2 in stock my truck needs one. D3ze PM your address & I'll ship it to you
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Azmotorhead said:
Local dealersship has 2 in stock my truck needs one. D3ze PM your address & I'll ship it to you

ok , sorry for my late answer ... was in germany for this wkend
pm is on his way :rock: thx

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back