brake rotors

the bowler

Reaction score
hey need to change my rotors and pads, was wondering if anyone had ideas for the best setup on a budget. id rather stay away from slotted and cross drilled, cause i don't really need the heat reduction. thanks

Sent you a PM on a possible good deal on rotors.

I went through a place a fellow member did before.

brakepreformance.com

I did the dimple/slotted up front, drilled and slotted in the rear.

but they have OEM replacement rotors as well that they make, and free shipping :)

I went through 2 sets of pads and one set of rotors by the time I hit 30K. Went with Zeckhausen Racing and just turned 115K. Rotors look new and pads are maybe 50% worn.

I went with Autozone on rotors and pads, have almost 10k so far in stop and go driving as a pool truck and no problems at all. Lot less brake dust and you can probably pay around $250-300 total, I get a discount so I paid less. Don't laugh, they work great for the money.

i have the powerslot slotted up front and the oem rear rotors... went with ebc reds up front and greens in the back...

best thing i did to the truck to date... stops on a quarter...hey, it's still a big truck:D

but a lot less pedal pressure, and nice bite, but not grabby at all... highly recommend them...

Just changed out My slotted back to the original OEM, I liked the way the slotted looked but had My originals with 20k turned. Ceramic Gold EBC on front Greens on back. Stop on a dime.

Ps the slotted worked pretty good though, I would go there again.

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back